The Beer Sport

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Me too, but hey, I'm on vacation. ;)
Have some chilled beers in my fridge for tonight.
I can choose from:

Ballast Point Sculpin
Ballast Point Pale Ale
Lagunitas Hop Stoopid

Lucky for you... errr, I mean.

Lucky for you I can't come help you drink them all. We had a heavy AO/Atom City Army weekend. I'll just call it getting my liver ready for vacation in Germany in 1 week.

scotscheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
decided to have a wee dram(or two) last night, was affa fine, ye can all keep yer poncy beers, i'll stick to stuff that puts hair on your chest

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
decided to have a wee dram(or two) last night, was affa fine, ye can all keep yer poncy beers, i'll stick to stuff that puts hair on your chest
:eek: What am I doing wrong ? Really working ******* my whisky consumption but still cant find a single hair on my chest.....:(:laugh:[/QUOTE]

mhnessie

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
last nights tipple
Oooh, that looks interesting. Didnt know Tomintoul before you posted the picture. Very decent reviews, havent seen it in stores over here.
And thats my "digistif" tonight:
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

And know let's look what kind of beer my fridge has to offer..... ;)

OP
OP
Bundesbiers

Bundesbiers

1. FC Eintracht Bamberg
Reaction score
Cool. I wish I could make it to the beerfest time there. Should be lovely!

Honestly, I'd stay away from the beerfests. Thats for tourists. Its much nicer to sit a bar and drink and talk to the locals.

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough answer.

I understand it fully.

Home after work, it's ultimate to sit back and enjoy a quiet drink and relax. I do it Sundays, though sometimes I overdo it for Monday, but a quiet beer alone in your favourite bar is a pleasure in itself. Something I treasure and try to get time for. My missus doesn't understand it fully though. She thinks it's boring way. I think it's one which men enjoy!

Wolf Packer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Southbank, Molineux, Wolverhampton, England
I understand it fully.

Home after work, it's ultimate to sit back and enjoy a quiet drink and relax. I do it Sundays, though sometimes I overdo it for Monday, but a quiet beer alone in your favourite bar is a pleasure in itself. Something I treasure and try to get time for. My missus doesn't understand it fully though. She thinks it's boring way. I think it's one which men enjoy!

In all honesty you could sit there for hours trying to explain that to your missus and she'll never understand it.

You could compare it to when women walk around shops AAAALLLL day, only to return to the first one she visited and buy something from there :eek::mad:. Only they'll ever understand that one.