Taking away POSITIVES from this game...

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
* Post all positive things that came out from our loss to the Cowboys.

look on the bright side we played a terrible game and still were in it and still only lost by 10 points.

* EDIT BY AADP.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers.

Wow, was he impressive. That's the most we've seen him since he's been on this team, and you can tell he's been preparing and he was ready.

Grant was steady, as usual. I like that kid more and more every day.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's yet a positive, but I hope Sanders and McCarthy learned that Harris can't play zone to save his life. It's got to be man or nothing for this team.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Tramon Williams was solid after he replaced Bush.

That bogus PI call not being taken into account, Williams has shown something this year.

I agree with the BOGUS Pass interference call. That is what happens when the refs are bribed by the home team.

LordEvil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this isnt as bad a people think it is. if woodson was playing and kgb was in, the 2 bad calls we got. the first one wilth al harris getting that fumble, and the PI call with the legs. the pack wins this game.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 20 other pissed off threads, can't we have one that looks at the positive side? Calm down, people.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I saw more blitzing this game.

Not that any of those who blitzed actually got to the QB, but more blitzing was nice to see.

How is blitzing without getting home nice to see. Blitzing is an invitation to a QB to make a big play if you don't get home.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ryan Pickett was strong in the middle. A.J. Hawk made several good plays. Mason Crosby nailed a 52-yarder near the end to keep the Packers in the game.

With all that went wrong, one more stop by the defense would've given the offense a chance to tie the game with a TD at the end.

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am less scared of the Cowboys now than I was before the game. Without the injuries and an improved game plan I say we beat them in the playoffs !!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are 20 other pissed off threads, can't we have one that looks at the positive side? Calm down, people.

WTF are you talking about? That WAS positive!

When the Packers play 11 against 18, including the refs, what do you expect?

BTW, the Cowboys Cheerleaders were good looking. Positive enough?

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Biggest positive was that we didn't quit. We fought hard for 60 minutes and were clearly playing uphill tonight. I'm pissed about the loss, because I think we got hosed, but I'm proud of our effort tonight.

Greg C.

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

No, *****ing about the refs is not positive.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
nathaniel said:

Yep, complaining about the refs is positive. I love when we lose a game and I get "WTF are you talking about" from a guy rooting for the SAME TEAM.

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this isnt as bad a people think it is. if woodson was playing and kgb was in, the 2 bad calls we got. the first one wilth al harris getting that fumble, and the PI call with the legs. the pack wins this game.

I agree.

Reaction score
I saw more blitzing this game.

Not that any of those who blitzed actually got to the QB, but more blitzing was nice to see.

How is blitzing without getting home nice to see. Blitzing is an invitation to a QB to make a big play if you don't get home.

I'll admit it TOP, I'm coming off an exam today, a Packer loss tonight, and have another exam.

That post was a post just for the sake of writing something out so you don't have to tear yourself away from the computer to get back to studying yet again.

I wrote before I thought.

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Obi1 said:
nathaniel said:

Yep, complaining about the refs is positive. I love when we lose a game and I get "WTF are you talking about" from a guy rooting for the SAME TEAM.

What I am doing is stating the most positive fact. That the game hinged on a couple bogus calls. YES the refs won this game FOR the Cowboys.

I ALMOST always stand FOR the referees and THIS game, though I only saw half the game and heard the other half on the radio, feel like the refs were bribed. OR bet against the Pakcers on the game.

What is it? IF I don't find positibes the way YOU see fit that eliminates me as a positive poster?

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saying the refs are bribed is a positive statement? Ok, what ever man. I'm not going to argue with you.

Members online

Latest posts