Tailgating By Myself Sunday

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So being from Canada, it's hard enough to find real nfl fans (not people that bandwagon the colts/patriots/saints/steelers) let alone Packers fans. I don't have any Packer friends so I usually watch the games alone or with some friends that support other NFL Teams. Anyways, I wanted to go all out this weekend so i've decided to tailgate in my backyard solo this weekend! Anyways, I was wondering what I should make for myself for before and during the game. It's also fairly cold and theres snow on the ground so I kind of get a Green Bay atmosphere

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well in the spirit of Wisconsin, you will need to make something that is purely cheese based. :)

Then go for some Bratwursts. You will feel like you are right outside Lambeau!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
You'll not be all alone in spirit thats for sure!!! I'll be thinking of your little celebration as we start ours!
:drinks:

We've been trying to think of ways to go all out ourselves,...it was great fun going to a Packer bar but kind of expensive for sure.

Rob is right, something cheese based definately!! Brats never hurt any kind of celebration!!! lol

I think we'll be doing some chicken wings for sure!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like to have a Philly cheese steak with Wisconsin cheese!!!!!!!

Above all, enjoy the game and have fun!!! Don't let the Philly fans give you any crap!!!!!!!! Go Pack!!!!!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Johnsonville Stadium Brats...thats what we do.
cheese fries & wings. great triple threat! (at least to the arteries)

When you are a packer fan, you are never alone!

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
Don't forget to drinks lots of beers!!!!! How bout we cheers it up everytime we score or get a to that way in a sense you won't be drinking alone haha.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Go with some miller products, maybe a bag toss game. See if you can go online and get a live feed of a pregame show

Great idea btw

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Don't forget to drinks lots of beers!!!!! How bout we cheers it up everytime we score or get a to that way in a sense you won't be drinking alone haha.

Great idea! Every score we cheers it up to the canada fan(s) eh?

:drinks:

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
oops i meant every time WE score...not just scores in general! :fan_1: * don't know how this smiley applies.. but i"ll say.."No drink taller than this!"

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oops i meant every time WE score...not just scores in general! :fan_1: * don't know how this smiley applies.. but i"ll say.."No drink taller than this!"

dont worry, i figured thats what you meant :download: (<-- keg pumping emoticon)

Latest posts