Studs and Duds: Packers vs. Vikings

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm not extrapolating them anymore than this one play. If you're protesting while someone else is making a tackle on your guy to end the play, that's a bad time to protest. Focus on the play.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I'm not extrapolating them anymore than this one play. If you're protesting while someone else is making a tackle on your guy to end the play, that's a bad time to protest. Focus on the play.

Ok. I guess I misunderstand what you meant when you said he needed to redirect his priorities.

Mavster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Pack may be in for a rude awakening. I know we've seen the comeback heroics of Rodgers when he got us the division win in Chicago. Next two weeks will be huge for us imo.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Kenny Clark, Blake Martinez

Duds: McCarthy - run run pass punt...Vogel - meh on the inconsistency. HHCD - no....just no, not a ptper. Packer athletic trainers - honestly this might need a look. Dr. Kavorkian anyone?

All in all, this is the happenstance that brings down the hope. When/If this team goes downhill it is time for those who created this 51 man team to pay the piper - DC, MM, TT et al should be on alert. It may be time for a new beginning. Just sayin.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that on the play that Rodgers got injured on, Bennett dropped the ball again?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that on the play that Rodgers got injured on, Bennett dropped the ball again?
yes, I also remember this one from the week before and how big that was. He's had trouble with consistency this year in the hands category. Last game wasn't not great from him, but overall i'm happy with him. His blocking has been very good up until this week and I still can't forget the time 3 defenders crashed on him in the endzone leaving Jordy Nelson wide open for the easiest TD he'll probably ever see. I keep seeing that Cook should still be here, well he was often hurt and he too dropped passes. The week after catching the dagger in Dallas, he had a ball hit him square in the hands for a drive killing drop early in the game against Atlanta. Helping our offense to not score nearly enough points to put any pressure on their offense.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes, I also remember this one from the week before and how big that was. He's had trouble with consistency this year in the hands category. Last game wasn't not great from him, but overall i'm happy with him. His blocking has been very good up until this week and I still can't forget the time 3 defenders crashed on him in the endzone leaving Jordy Nelson wide open for the easiest TD he'll probably ever see. I keep seeing that Cook should still be here, well he was often hurt and he too dropped passes.
Well, we have Bennett mainly for his blocking ability supposedly, but I do get tired of seeing him drop passes. They didn't show the game here, so that was one of the few plays I've seen - repeatedly.
Jermichael Finley used to drop a lot of passes too, but he was good at getting open. Must be something about tight ends...
I keep thinking it would be nice to have Cook around, but that ship has sailed. Aaron even said he wanted to keep him.

Members online