Sterling has GB in the SB

Reaction score
:shock:

Wow. Er I still think we're awfully young (too young) and lack the experience in playoffs.

And the running game needs to show something, and it hasn't yet (regardless or the reasons).

They certainly are a surprise team for the experts, but I don't think this team is quite ready to be called a Superbowl contender.

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
:shock:

Wow. Er I still think we're awfully young (too young) and lack the experience in playoffs.

And the running game needs to show something, and it hasn't yet (regardless or the reasons).

They certainly are a surprise team for the experts, but I don't think this team is quite ready to be called a Superbowl contender.

I do agree. It's early to be making any such calls. Just thought it was kinda cool to hear him say it. Perhaps they'll post the video before the weekend is out.

AZRunning

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Depends on how you define "super bowl contender". Is that just a team that makes the playoffs because, as we've seen, even a wild card team can make a super bowl run. If that's the case then the Pack is definitely a contender. But if you think a SB contender is only one of two teams that will likely play in the conference championship, maybe that is a little bit of a stretch for the Pack. Still, besides the Cowboys, who would you put up there with the Packers? Seattle? Tampa Bay? Carolina? Detroit? I don't want to get my hopes up, especially so early in the season, but GB is definitely up there with any other team.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any team that makes it to the playoffs can possibly win it all. We have a LONG way to go before we can claim it though, as we don't have a playoff spot sewn up yet.
Look at how many teams have made it and won the SB that we didn't think would happen. Tampa Bay, Baltimore, Pittsburgh......anyone can win it any given year. So why NOT the Packers?

OP
OP
P

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You KNOW if it's a GB v PIT Super Bowl we'll be in Phoenix in Feb!! Heck, it's an afternoon's drive we should be there if either of them makes it.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im not making any predictions what so ever. but the NFC isnt stacked really deep. and we have beaten 3 playoff teams from last year.

I just think we got a shot if anyone in the NFC does.

Reaction score
Still, besides the Cowboys, who would you put up there with the Packers? Seattle? Tampa Bay? Carolina? Detroit? I don't want to get my hopes up, especially so early in the season, but GB is definitely up there with any other team.

Great point, that is indeed true.

Hm, perhaps I should rethink my view.... :pop:

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would say that the Packers have just as good of a chance as anyone else.
Home Field will be vital. Better to face the Cowboys at Lambeau in January. Good luck!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have to keep up with the Cowgirls though. We need to force them HERE for the playoffs. It would be SWEET to knock them out at Lambeau!
But it's still a LONG ways off, so i'm taking it (ready for the cliche???) ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!! :lol:

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I don't think it matters where you're from when determining if someone can play in the cold. I mean, look where Brett is from.

IGHPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think it matters where you're from when determining if someone can play in the cold. I mean, look where Brett is from.

I agree that it does not matter where you are from. What matters is what you do in the fall when it starts turning cold. If you work or play outside all the time the cold will not bother you after a week or two. Case in point when it is fall and Brett is not practicing he is not sitting around the house. He is out sitting on his deer stand hunting. That is why he plays so good in the cold weather.

Latest posts