starcaps case

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news, the courts ruled in the NFLs favor meaning, most likely, that Pat and Kevin Williams will be suspended for the first 4 games of the 2011 season. Just another hit for the vikings in the past 9 months.

I think this is just another reason why the vikings wont win more than 6 games next season.
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good news, the courts ruled in the NFLs favor meaning, most likely, that Pat and Kevin Williams will be suspended for the first 4 games of the 2011 season. Just another hit for the vikings in the past 9 months.

I think this is just another reason why the vikings wont win more than 6 games next season.
:viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux::viksux:

One team that is slowly spiraling out of control

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
they did nothing last year...Now they are older

The Williams wall is no more

fettpett

Cheesehead
Reaction score
it's been going through the courts for what? 4 years now? due to Minnesota's idiotic employee rules that the Williams brothers tried to make that they were special over the rest of the NFL players. honestly I'm surprised that more players have spoken out about the unfair advantage that Vikings have received

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
To complete the collapse of the Vikings, Farve will unretire and come back for another season with the Vikings.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
it's been going through the courts for what? 4 years now? due to Minnesota's idiotic employee rules that the Williams brothers tried to make that they were special over the rest of the NFL players. honestly I'm surprised that more players have spoken out about the unfair advantage that Vikings have received

Didn't hurt they had Minnesota judges during a year they were predicted to make a SB run. No, I'm sure that played nothing into the Minnesota judges decision at the time in 09.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts