So Cal Fans, San Diego Tailgate

GermantownFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
5 of us are flying in from Milwaukee for the game. We are meeting 5 CA packer fans. Please keep me posted on what your plans are. We have been looking for other sponsored tailgates - but no luck so far. Already bought airline tickets - will probably buy game tickets this week.
:viksux:

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
5 of us are flying in from Milwaukee for the game. We are meeting 5 CA packer fans. Please keep me posted on what your plans are. We have been looking for other sponsored tailgates - but no luck so far. Already bought airline tickets - will probably buy game tickets this week.

Germantown,

Are you going to the opener in GB?

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey all of you Northern Clime Pack Fans, Come to the game in San Diego, Come hangout in perfect weather in what is probably the best city in the US. Go to the Gas Lamp District and Eat good food and listen to Blues. Hang at the beach, go to Sea World, Drive up to Disneyland.

Then come to the game and party with your fellow fans. You don't even have to go to the game. Take the Red Line and hangout at the massive tailgate then go to a good bar and watch the game. Rodgers V Rivers, it doesn't get any better than this. I am goin to have a keg of Newcastle, come by and see me and we will have a beer together.

VBJunkie

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Got my tickets earlier in the week.

I'm in the nosebleeds...

View 15 Row 6 Seat 12 & 13

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And for those who are craft beer fans. San Diego is craft beer heaven. There are several small breweries that have tasting rooms. These aren't brewpubs. They don't have food but they do have some great beer.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
And for those who are craft beer fans. San Diego is craft beer heaven. There are several small breweries that have tasting rooms. These aren't brewpubs. They don't have food but they do have some great beer.

Oz
Give me a list, sounds like the makings of a good day trip. You coming to the tail gate?

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@ Real California Cheese. Do a Yelp search. There is a ton in San Diego. Mission Brewery, Regal Beagel, Stone, Home Brew mart, Green Flash.

MKE4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a Milwaukee transplant for graduate school who moved to SoCal two weeks ago. I really would love to go to this game and come hang out and tailgate with all of you. Whats the best place to buy tickets and what section is everyone sitting in? Is there a designated Packer Backer section?

Thanks.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a Milwaukee transplant for graduate school who moved to SoCal two weeks ago. I really would love to go to this game and come hang out and tailgate with all of you. Whats the best place to buy tickets and what section is everyone sitting in? Is there a designated Packer Backer section?

Thanks.

Ebay or Stubhub.
When I bought mine they were 300 a seat and that was for the field right behind the bench. I bought before the lockout ended so don't know if they have gone up. Field 4,5,6,7 are behind the packers bench.You will be standing most of the game but you will be close enough to hear the players and more importantly they can hear you. If we can fill these areas we can really make noise for the guys.

If you get seats in row 10 or below you view will be partially obstructed by all the people along the sidelines. I have never sat in that area so don't know just how obstructed they are.

Aroge V Rivers. Should be a great game and possibly a preview of SB XLVI.

Even if you don't get tickets take the redline to the stadium and join us anyway.

ozbuc

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you decide to go ticket or not. You can take Amtrak to San Diego then hop on the trolley to Old Town, then the greenline to the stadium. Also if your a craft beer fan San Diego is a craft beer heaven.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
CRAP!! I was just looking at the Qualcomm rules. If you are going to have a keg you have to get a permit and provide proof of liability insurance.

I guess its going to be alot of cases of beer instead. And a 5 gal cooler with an alcoholic punch. Anybody know any good recipes?

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
CRAP!! I was just looking at the Qualcomm rules. If you are going to have a keg you have to get a permit and provide proof of liability insurance.

I guess its going to be alot of cases of beer instead. And a 5 gal cooler with an alcoholic punch. Anybody know any good recipes?
No, but with all that alcohol,you may want to keep this number in your wallet 1-800-782-4522 it's the number for King Stahlman Bail Bonds......hehehe just sayin

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just checked eBay and StubHub, and can't believe how cheap seats there are compared to most places.
Not dirt cheap, but I saw some GREAT seats for $300.

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
Gb @ sd

I will be attending my first packer game this season when they come to San Diego. Haven't officially gotten my ticket but im going to soon, nothing will mess this up for me ahha! just wondering if anyone else is going? Im excited for this! :happy0005:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts