San Francisco tailgate

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven’t posted here in years. Driving up to to the game Sunday. Going to tailgate.

I’ll have some extra brats beer and dogs if anyone wants to stop by. It won’t be as grand as the Packer Forum Tailgate I threw in SD in 2011, what a grand day that was.

If all goes as planned I will be in green lot 1 on the south side of the stadium in the ADA parking near the foot bridges.

look for a Packers Stars and Stripes flag on top and a 4 Time Super Bowl Champions, 13 Time NFL Champions flag underneath it. Driving a white highlander.

GO PACK!!!!

WillyP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Earlier in the year I planned on driving down from Portland to see this one, but waited too long in buying tickets, now im priced out. :/

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My wife and I wanted to go, she being a 9er fan, but because of the holiday my week is shortened so Monday becomes M,T and W. Have to work some this weekend and early Monday, but have Wednesday through the weekend off. Just bad timing, but sure wish we could have made it. OP and anyone else going there, have a blast.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Or common sense, Seeing the game would be a much bigger priority

So bring a generator and a TV and tailgate in the parking lot. Necessity being the mother invention, Packers fans did this for years,

WillyP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So bring a generator and a TV and tailgate in the parking lot. Necessity being the mother invention, Packers fans did this for years,

Why even go if i cant get in the game? that would be the main reason to drive 12 hours, not to sit in a parking lot and drink beer

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Why even go if i cant get in the game? that would be the main reason to drive 12 hours, not to sit in a parking lot and drink beer
With this, I can tell you ain't from around these parts. No problem. Drinking beer in parking lots, cars, corn fields, parks, cemeteries, woods, hay lofts were how Weeds and I grew up. That is big around here. West coast I have heard it isn't.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score

Ah my friend ... soaking up the ambiance of the game day experience. So, you can't get in the game but you're in the parking lot watching the game the roar of the crowd erupts as you watch. The joy of being with friends in an unusual circumstance that you can talk about 45 years later. THIS my man, is how memories are built. THIS is how one gets a reputation for being a die-hard fan of your team.

Man, I live about 50 miles south of Lambeau Field but had 2 sisters living in Green Bay. As I would drive down Lombardi Ave, I'd make a point of stopping at Lambeau just to touch the corrugated sheet metal that used to wrap the stadium prior to the renovation. THIS when I was 30 or so years old....I can't remember....

See? You do it because you CAN. That's why.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Packers win big. 31 to 17! Go Pack Go!

Holy schmolie... I'm trying shake the cobwebs out after that prediction. I'm... I'm ... flabbered AND ghasted.

I'm scared sh*tless about this one and am hoping you're on top of it.

5x49er

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey guys, haven’t posted here in years. Driving up to to the game Sunday. Going to tailgate.

I’ll have some extra brats beer and dogs if anyone wants to stop by. It won’t be as grand as the Packer Forum Tailgate I threw in SD in 2011, what a grand day that was.

If all goes as planned I will be in green lot 1 on the south side of the stadium in the ADA parking near the foot bridges.

look for a Packers Stars and Stripes flag on top and a 4 Time Super Bowl Champions, 13 Time NFL Champions flag underneath it. Driving a white highlander.

GO PACK!!!!
Love seeing opposing fans get out and tailgate.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Willy, I think the guys are being friendly and making you feel part of the forum is what this is about. Welcome to the forum.

Members online