10th Anniversary of the great PackerForum.com tailgate

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Wanted to get this up before the anniversary but I was under the weather after the Cardinals game. Too much fun between the Pep Rally, Tailgate, Fantastic game and after activities along with food poisioning on tuesday and waking up to both thighs and hamstrings cramping at 3am Friday morning. I outran my 66 year old body. Drove back to Phoenix the next weekend for my Uncles (Retired Marine and veteran of the battle of the Chosin) 90th birthday party.

When I retired I forgot to take the email list of everyone so I couldn't contact all the people I conversed with. We had so many people come from all over the country and two provences of Canada and Mexico city. A guy from Alaska brought some Moose meat to try and some halibut. People who came to party helped set up and serve. It was a day of days. Been quite a trip down memory lane gathering all the photos and reading the threads. My wife and I even had our 2 seconds of fame making the crowd shot after the game sealing interception.

So here for those that were there and those that wish they were there is a little trip down memory lane. If anyone has any photos to add to my collection, please post them. Memories make us rich and mine is fading fast.

GO PACK!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sounds like it was a great time. Thanks for posting as it was great seeing some of the old forum members in those posts from a decade ago. I wish that I could have been there, as tailgating is definitely up my alley. Back then I would have been in the final month waiting for our daughter to be born.

It sounds like the annual tailgate hasn't materialized. It would be fun to try to organize something next season at Lambeau.

Reaction score
That sounds like it was a great time. Thanks for posting as it was great seeing some of the old forum members in those posts from a decade ago. I wish that I could have been there, as tailgating is definitely up my alley. Back then I would have been in the final month waiting for our daughter to be born.

It sounds like the annual tailgate hasn't materialized. It would be fun to try to organize something next season at Lambeau.
Yes Love the idea it sounds like fun.
Give us ample warning and we’d make an effort to get there :tup:

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wanted to get this up before the anniversary but I was under the weather after the Cardinals game. Too much fun between the Pep Rally, Tailgate, Fantastic game and after activities along with food poisioning on tuesday and waking up to both thighs and hamstrings cramping at 3am Friday morning. I outran my 66 year old body. Drove back to Phoenix the next weekend for my Uncles (Retired Marine and veteran of the battle of the Chosin) 90th birthday party.

When I retired I forgot to take the email list of everyone so I couldn't contact all the people I conversed with. We had so many people come from all over the country and two provences of Canada and Mexico city. A guy from Alaska brought some Moose meat to try and some halibut. People who came to party helped set up and serve. It was a day of days. Been quite a trip down memory lane gathering all the photos and reading the threads. My wife and I even had our 2 seconds of fame making the crowd shot after the game sealing interception.

So here for those that were there and those that wish they were there is a little trip down memory lane. If anyone has any photos to add to my collection, please post them. Memories make us rich and mine is fading fast.

GO PACK!
Please thank your uncle for his service...Chosin...wow!!

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes, I meant to mention your uncle as well. That battle was quite the nightmare for the men involved. I hadn't thought about it in quite a while. They had a really nice ceremony for veterans at the Packers/Vikings game yesterday. It was an honor to share it with them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts