So Cal Fans, San Diego Tailgate

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can't make it happen now. I was so excited with all the plans I was making and now, it sucks. If I were to flake on my priority, I would make so many people hate me. I guess it sucks growing up but I have my whole life ahead of me to see my Packers play. I guess that's my only upside to this. And yes I was only 5 years old last time it happened
We're just giving you the business. For a true Packers fan like yourself to miss an opportunity like the upcoming Charger slaughter, it must be something really important. I, for one, give you my blessings. But there better not be a next time!!!!! LOL

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
It is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I can't make it happen now. I was so excited with all the plans I was making and now, it sucks. If I were to flake on my priority, I would make so many people hate me. I guess it sucks growing up but I have my whole life ahead of me to see my Packers play. I guess that's my only upside to this. And yes I was only 5 years old last time it happened

Ok, Now I feel bad... Go on, enjoy your young life, it's only football. I'll drink your beer.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
Ticket info: I bought my tickets in the pre-season on stub hub, $205 each Field 15 row 17 .....That same section and rows behind me are now going for $375 and up. Crazy Crazy

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When I was 19 all I cared about was meeting girls, partying and meeting girls, in that order. The Air Force let me do it all over the world.
With your posting of your tailgate plans, seems like you still like doing that!
(Only with different intentions of meeting girls now?)

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Ticket info: I bought my tickets in the pre-season on stub hub, $205 each Field 15 row 17 .....That same section and rows behind me are now going for $375 and up. Crazy Crazy

I bought mine for 300 a seat just before the lockout ended and the same area is going for about 450 to 500 a seat now. for 90 dollar face value seats. I paid 400 a seat in green bay. I am going to be paying for this year for a long long time.

NACHOMAN

Sailing the seas of cheese
Reaction score
I bought mine for 300 a seat just before the lockout ended and the same area is going for about 450 to 500 a seat now. for 90 dollar face value seats. I paid 400 a seat in green bay. I am going to be paying for this year for a long long time.
Well i guess if the bolt heads cant seem to fill their stadium we will. Prices are ridiculous, with todays economy we need some throwback tickets.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Honey do list should be about the size of an encyclopedia by now. Miller Lite won't be doing any "man up" commercials with you next year will they?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need 4 tickets myself. I thought the Chargers would choke early and the prices would drop. Doesn't seem to be working out.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
dang... I think I need to start a thread..
"Cyber tailgate party for those who are NOT going to be able to make it to this game!":confused:

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Still clueless on how this tailgating business works, I just know IM TRYING TO BE THERE & will be there. :)

I am Just trying to Organize as many people that are driving in to meetup in one spot and caravan into the parking lot to setup a Packer Village, Everyone that is flying in and taking the train to the staidium can come over and Join in. I am going to have plenty of Beer and Brats, one guy from another board is bringing a huge blowup packer, I am going to have a 20 ft flag pole and I plan on flying Green and Gold Balloons up as high as I can get them so people can spot us. I was going to buy a keg for this but stadium rules require you to provide proof of liability insurance and get a permit. So I will just have a huge fishing chest full of brew. I would encourgae those that are going to participate to bring enough of something to share with your brother and sisters.

"Celebration Time come on"

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
dang... I think I need to start a thread..
"Cyber tailgate party for those who are NOT going to be able to make it to this game!":confused:

Hmmm, Maybe Robdog can figure out how to setup a live feed from Lambeau West to the Site. We can have a roving cam recording all the indiscretions of forum members for posterity.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
That would be amazing!! Live feed from the tailgate! WOOHOOOO!!!!!

Packman Chant

Lambeau West
Reaction score
I am Just trying to Organize as many people that are driving in to meetup in one spot and caravan into the parking lot to setup a Packer Village, Everyone that is flying in and taking the train to the staidium can come over and Join in. I am going to have plenty of Beer and Brats, one guy from another board is bringing a huge blowup packer, I am going to have a 20 ft flag pole and I plan on flying Green and Gold Balloons up as high as I can get them so people can spot us. I was going to buy a keg for this but stadium rules require you to provide proof of liability insurance and get a permit. So I will just have a huge fishing chest full of brew. I would encourgae those that are going to participate to bring enough of something to share with your brother and sisters.

"Celebration Time come on"

okay, sounds like a good time. Im going to do my damn best to be there, is there still a fee to get into the area or do you just walk in and go to the area? Hope a lot of us can make it.

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Guy I know from another forum was wondering how hard it is to get tickets day of the game. I know here in Charlotte 1 or 2 tickets are very easy to come by but not sure about there in San Diego.

OP
OP
realcaliforniacheese

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Guy I know from another forum was wondering how hard it is to get tickets day of the game. I know here in Charlotte 1 or 2 tickets are very easy to come by but not sure about there in San Diego.
You are talking about a very popular Southern California Team that is always sold out, up against Arod and the Reining Superbowl champions who have a fan base that will be there in force. I have no doubt you will be able to find some for sale at the stadium but can't say if it will be cheaper than buying them online.

Members online

Latest posts