Skip Bayless would take Brady over Rodgers in a Heartbeat

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy still loves to dump on Rodgers. His main point is that he has never seen Rodgers engineer a last minute drive to win a game as Brady has done numerous times throughout his career. Well, maybe if Brady played better during those games he wouldn't have to perform his late game magic so often.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Baseless" was saying the same type of thing about the Packers in the mid 90's. Then it wasn't that they didn't earn the Super Bowl because they didn't play Dallas and other such nonesense.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
You Know as much as I love ARoge he has a point. Brady will stand there and step into a rush and throw a strike. ARoge is still young and has a long carer ahead.

tstej

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ya but we are also talking about a guy who claimed Rodgers couldn't win a big game going into the Super Bowl. Media people have bias and Bayless will always be pro Brady and antiRodgers.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is a *******.

He thinks Romo is the greatest Dallas quarterback ever (cough cough) the guy probably never bothered to look at Roger Staubach (Sorry Troy Aikman, but I still think Roger is better than you)

Bayless also called the Patriots trade for Albert Haynesworth "Super Bowl winning decision" and look what happened with Fat Albert.

The guy is just an idiot, that ESPN needs to over hype players like Tebow and Vick.

SyX

Stranger in a strange land
Reaction score
He's convinced that Tebow is great, is all over Romo, and has admitted to a man crush on Brady. He's exactly what they are looking for on 1st and Ten, belligerent, opinionated, loud and single minded. He fits his half of whatever argument they are trying to create, then plug in the person to sit across the table that will best meet the other point of view.

I value his opinion as much as, well, I can't think of anything I value that little. He's a tired act.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bayless: "People are thinking that Rodgers is better than Tebow. Those people wouldn't know a quaterback if they bit them in the ***. Tebow is our Lord and Savior!"

"Rodgers? Better than Tebow!? Thou shalt be smitten for such asinine thought. REPENT, SINNERS!"

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Skip is a troll, lets not feed him. The guy will say inflammatory off the wall stuff to rile up the masses just to get ratings.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's see. If I remember right, he hated Favre until the Packers dumped him than loved him, always hated Rodgers, hated Romo, now loves Romo, and thinks Tebow is the greatest quarterback prospect on earth. Brady is great and Rodgers is great, but this is a guy that lives just simply to get reaction and has no real credible opinion most of the time. He's after shock value.

Reaction score
I love bayless because he is so crazy. I don't agree with 3/4 of the things he says. Personally I think he always takes the opposite side of the argument. I obviously don't agree with this one. He believes Brady is better because he has had more comebacks. The thing is he is deducting points from rodgers because he has been ahead every game.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Its funny cause they were talking about skip on tuesdays with Aaron today. Jason Wilde asked what he think of a "particular critic on first take, who we won't name" (not his exact quote but something like that) and Rodgers just said exactly what rmayer32 said, he does it for shock value and not much else. At some point skip probably convinces himself in his own head that thats how he actually feels, but in reality i don't think he says the things he does completely seriously- its just to get a rise. Wilde also asked Aaron if he would go on the show to school skip, and Rodgers said "I would school him, but I'm not going on the show".

peteralan71

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skip Bayless is out there to do one thing: stir the pot. Anytime there is an absolute consensus on something, he goes against the grain. He probably would invite Jerry Sandusky over for a slumber party with his kids, too. Wait... too soon?

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm actually thinking Skip is helping. Aaron seems to be driven his whole career to being under appreciated. From the slight of his draft day slide to the 'packer fans' who boo'd him when he took over for brent. Now most writers, commentators, etc. are all to busy trying to kiss his buttocks. Bayless' slight may continue to drive Rodgers and keep him level headed.

That being said, I'm still glad Aaron won't do that schmuck's show.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I would watch this, in a heart beat before watching Skip Bayless talk

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Cause listening to him makes people want to do this

and this

but PLEASE don't do this when listening to him

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People still watch espn for insight?

Maybe you should blame yourself for watching. It's like me listening to nickel back and then complaining about how terrible their last album was. Like the first 4 werent a good enough clue.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
People still watch espn for insight?

Maybe you should blame yourself for watching. It's like me listening to nickel back and then complaining about how terrible their last album was. Like the first 4 werent a good enough clue.

I'll agree there, and a HUGE agree on the Nickel Back comment, I don't know what they were thinking with that last album.

gwh11

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nickelback: Uninteresting and unlistenable. Just like Skip.