Sickning. Just really sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, I was eating popcorn when I watched it happen. :pop:

(stop, Dhpackr. You will be torn apart by just about everyone on the board if you keep it up, and I don't want to se...you know what, carry on.)

this forum and its members are so weak, there is one way they tear a person a part. by calling names and personel attacks. not with anything to do with football.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dh,
We keep trying to talk football but you keep changing the subject.

It does not surprise anyone here that RP starts a thread of a totally sarcastic nature meaning none of it and here you jumping on an invisible band wagon.

In the first half when it was the one's on one's we beat them 10 to zip and their QB is 6-16. They were lucky BF's last pass got batted down or it would have been 14-0 when it counted.

LOL kicking TT around on this one. Anyone with football sense knows our first teamers outplayed them top to bottom.

Another "0" for the first team defense. Great job guys.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't there a movie about some guy who becomes a **** star? I think it was loosely based on John Homes. Anyway, that is who Rodgers looks like.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't there a movie about some guy who becomes a **** star? I think it was loosely based on John Homes. Anyway, that is who Rodgers looks like.

AND....just how would you know this?

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sorry to talk about football, but does anyone know how Spitz is doing? he got hurt didn't he?

(didn't feel like starting a new thread just for that, and thought maybe if i posted another injury on here, dhpacker would get all huffy again)

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:

AND....just how would you know this?

It was on regular televisioin War...come on! Don't you know I am a little boy scout? :roll:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would that make the Vikes the ****** Pounders? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Aaron Rodgers looked good, except for that damn mustache. He looked like he could have been in the movie Easy Rider.

The 'stache was one of, if not the, coolest parts of the game imo.

and PS this thread is hiilarious.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
:locked:

I just decided to lock this one since it was sarcasm to begin with and I can kind of tell what it may cause. :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts