Sickning. Just really sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Loss. I am tired of it.

Get rid Of T.T. RIGHT NOW and then we may have a chance to turn this around by the year 2014.

If T.T. can not put together a team by now that will not fold late in the game, then he should be gone faster than an employee who is caught stealing pickles at the local McDonalds.

I am so sick of T.T. and his non aggressive, money saving, Penny pinching Bull Crap.

If T.T. was not part of this organization the Packers would be 3-0 in the pre-season.

Tonight was a critical game for the Packers. They needed to win this or the season is going into the trash can. This was the one game that the Packers had to win.

Fire T.T. right now.

Can T.T.'s *** now or it will be 10 more years of failure.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Get rid Of T.T. RIGHT NOW and then we may have a chance to turn this around by the year 2014.

If T.T. can not put together a team by now that will not fold late in the game, then he should be gone faster than an employee who is caught stealing pickles at the local McDonalds.

I am so sick of T.T. and his non aggressive, money saving, Penny pinching Bull Crap.

If T.T. was not part of this organization the Packers would be 3-0 in the pre-season.

Tonight was a critical game for the Packers. They needed to win this or the season is going into the trash can. This was the one game that the Packers had to win.

Fire T.T. right now.

awesome, hey TT, what's the plan if DD is hurt & misses a bunch of games?

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about we answer the question TT. with the packers 10 million under the cap, do you think it was wise to come into 2007 with experience at one skill position, and after that you have all rookies w/a 17 year vet.
TT do you think you should have signed an experienced WR or RB?

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
how about we answer the question TT. with the packers 10 million under the cap, do you think it was wise to come into 2007 with experience at one skill position, and after that you have all rookies w/a 17 year vet.
TT do you think you should have signed an experienced WR or RB?

i love this guy.

RYAN!!!

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i give up. your #1 guy on offense gets hurt, you are 10 million under the cap, you have no experience at the skill positons on offense, and the question on a packer forum is shbould the GM have signed a f/A WR or RB
and people respond

i love this guy & get popcorn
weak

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i give up. your #1 guy on offense gets hurt, you are 10 million under the cap, you have no experience at the skill positons on offense, and the question on a packer forum is shbould the GM have signed a f/A WR or RB
and people respond

weak

I guess I owe TT an apology. Packers looked pretty good. Open WR, good running game, attacking defense, special teams. all looked good.

Brandon Jackson, J. Jones, Blackmon all looked like they will be major contributors on the 2007 Packers

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
and people respond

weak

I guess I owe TT an apology. Packers looked pretty good. Open WR, good running game, attacking defense, special teams. all looked good.

Brandon Jackson, J. Jones, Blackmon all looked like they will be major contributors on the 2007 Packers

wonderful post showing your knowledge of football, but...ummmm.....i know you do not actually watch packer games before you post, but guess what, DD got hurt. so things may have changed.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, I was eating popcorn when I watched it happen. :pop:

(stop, Dhpackr. You will be torn apart by just about everyone on the board if you keep it up, and I don't want to se...you know what, carry on.)

DoddPower

Nick Perry is watching you, NFL QB's!
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Fire T.T. right now.

Are you serious dude????? WTF?? I'm not a huge Ted fan myself. I'm on the, he'll have to prove me wrong kind of route and if he does then I'll be a believer, . . . but still, this was an obvious anxiety post. Calm down man. If we lose Driver for a little time, it will be a huge loss, but he WILL be back, Robinson should be back soon, and Jennings and Jones, along with Bubba Franks actually, are looking pretty good so far. Not to mention our incredible Defense. Please remember that although we lost, I'm pretty sure the score was 10-0 packers at the end of the 2nd half. Pretty much a shutout by the first string D, with several 2nd strings mixed in.

We're not in TERRIBLE shape as long as Driver won't be out for an extended period of time, which I don't think he will.

DakotaT

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

Fire T.T. right now.

Are you serious dude????? WTF?? I'm not a huge Ted fan myself. I'm on the, he'll have to prove me wrong kind of route and if he does then I'll be a believer, . . . but still, this was an obvious anxiety post. Calm down man. If we lose Driver for a little time, it will be a huge loss, but he WILL be back, Robinson should be back soon, and Jennings and Jones, along with Bubba Franks actually, are looking pretty good so far. Not to mention our incredible Defense. Please remember that although we lost, I'm pretty sure the score was 10-0 packers at the end of the 2nd half. Pretty much a shutout by the first string D, with several 2nd strings mixed in.

We're not in TERRIBLE shape as long as Driver won't be out for an extended period of time, which I don't think he will.

We really need a sarcasm smiley face on this board!

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
dhpackr said:
and people respond

weak

wonderful post showing your knowledge of football, but...ummmm.....i know you do not actually watch packer games before you post, but guess what, DD got hurt. so things may have changed.

Die Hard Packer Fan.

Google... The name Nicholas Corozzo

I have heard that he posts here. Not sure what moniker he uses but be careful because he is a Packer Forum Member, and he is not one I would **** off.

Could it be Trom?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This whole post is immature.
No need to open new wounds.

We have Driver possibly injured and a lot of interesting developments in preseason. Why start another TT fight?

Come on, RP. I expected much better from you. I never thought you'd sink to the level of trolling.

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Nobody's worried about the running game?

I'd be worried about that, if I were you, TT disciples.

BlueMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Can T.T.'s *** now or it will be 10 more years of failure."

And you haven't seen the worst of it. I just heard through a very reliable source that he's attempting to change the name to the Green Bay Peckers. I've seen the sketches for Woody, the mascot, and he don't look like any bird I've ever seen.

vike4life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"Can T.T.'s *** now or it will be 10 more years of failure."
the Green Bay Peckers.

Would that make the Vikes the ****** Pounders? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought Aaron Rodgers looked good, except for that damn mustache. He looked like he could have been in the movie Easy Rider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts