1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Announcement Shout Box Disabled Temporarily

Discussion in 'Packer Forum Announcements' started by robdog, Jan 18, 2015.

1. robdog

robdog Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +327
    There is way to much traffic to handle the shout box. I will re-enable it tomorrow.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. desertdog55

desertdog55 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +23
    Good decision....nothing but doom and gloom so called "fans" anyway......:) Can't wait till the draft....:)

3. ls1bob

ls1bob Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +96
    Yeah, it was getting kind of ugly in chat. Good decision

4. SeahawkFan80

SeahawkFan80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Take care all....Have a good draft. Be happy. I lost some friends in the last week. Peace.

5. PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +276
    Hey thanks for coming by man, and from those of us true green n golders, we are sorry the chat box had to be taken down on that. You, along with some other visitors had great sportsmanship, and I know speaking for myself personally, I would've made it a point to win with grace and exhibit the same towards you and your fan base had it been us. Good luck next week in the Superbowl, should be a fun game to watch I think.

6. SeahawkFan80

SeahawkFan80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks. You are so gracious. Be happy and make this year better than the last. I am not worried about the same things we see in our chat. We are not too much different. Just a different team. Go NFC.