Schedule W/L Breakdown

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's fair, but I STILL don't agree that we're losing back to back games, especially against The Giants! XD

On paper and analyzing things from right now, yeah we should have a better team than the Giants. But if the season gets streaky with the ups and downs, never know what's going to unfold in a game like that.

As I said, as the season unfolds, I'd flip a number of my predictions different directions and probably change that to a W. But atm, I feel like the Giants are a better team than Washington.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on. Brady has 6 SBs dude.
It's been noted that Rodgers has better postseason stats than Brady. If only Rodgers had been able to play with New England's defenses, who knows what would have happened?

But you're right, it may not be entirely fair, but championships trump all in most people's minds. Brady will likely be remembered as the GOAT for a long time to come.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Come on. Brady has 6 SBs dude.
So? It's not like he wasn't gift wrapped with a few of them.
It's been noted that Rodgers has better postseason stats than Brady. If only Rodgers had been able to play with New England's defenses, who knows what would have happened?

But you're right, it may not be entirely fair, but championships trump all in most people's minds. Brady will likely be remembered as the GOAT for a long time to come.

If only Rodgers got the opponents Brady faced in the playoffs for the most part as well. As well as the luck he's had as well.
Looks at Seattle
Looks at Atlanta
Looks at LA.

But I digress. He's the goat for now. If Rodgers can by chance get at least 3 or possibly 4 with a better win record, then there's room for debate.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers have actually only lost once in their history to the Chargers in 11 games.

Just out of curiosity I looked up Rivers' stats against us.

1194 passing yards, 9 TD to 4 ints

And yet he's 0-3 against us

That's just insane and has to be one of the biggest anomalies in the history of pro sports.

D

Deleted member 6794

Just out of curiosity I looked up Rivers' stats against us.

1194 passing yards, 9 TD to 4 ints

And yet he's 0-3 against us

That's just insane and has to be one of the biggest anomalies in the history of pro sports.

Well, Favre and Rodgers combined to complete 65 of 100 passes for 871 yards, nine touchdowns and zero interceptions for a passer rating of 122.5 in those games.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll go on record with an early May prediction:

@ Chi - W
VS Min- W
VS Den- W
VS Philly- L (Thurs. game, short week of prep)
@ Dal- W (long week of prep & coming off of a L)
VS Det- W
VS Oak- W
@ KC- L
@ LAC- W
VS Car- W
Bye
@ SF- W
@ NYG - W
VS Was- W
VS Chi- W
@ Min- L
@ Det- W

13-3, Division Champs and a 1st round playoff bye. The D takes some pressure of of AR to win every game.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of curiosity which teams on here makes you nervous? Or are the games that you feel are must wins outside of our divisional opponents. I am aware that all games are important, but what games in particular stand out to you)

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel you guys are giving WAY too much respect to Chicago. Yes they did well last year, but honestly I feel that was due to a perfect storm for them. I don't buy them as legitimate SB threats. We've faced formidable defenses in the past and we overcame them in this division. And in truth we could've easily beaten them in Soldier field, a lot of that I put on Rodgers as to why we lost. Anyways I already expressed my thoughts awhile back but I'll do an update.

Chi-I say screw you guys thinking Chicago is going to beat us in Week 1! We go in there, and remind those sorry Bears who truly runs this division! W

Min- Another area in which we need to exorcise some demons there. I think we've lost there more than we've won. And frankly a win against both divisions would put us in good position. - W

Den - I have more respect for Denver than most, as their defense is still one of the best imo. Wish we got Miller, but still. They upgraded at QB with Flacco, and he can throw it up there with the best of them. This game is a toss up, but I think we pull this one off.
W

Philly- This is probably where we'll suffer our first defeat. Again this team is Jekyll and Hyde. It depends who comes to play. I can easily see us winning as I could losing. I'll go ahead and say this is our first defeat. -L

Dal- We are NOT losing to these bumasses! Absolutely NOT! This team along with their QB is overrated as hell! I would love nothing more than a complete asswhooping with Rodgers finishing with a better QBR than Dak. Skip Bayless will be driven mad, and this would only further his hatred for Rodgers. Let's give him another reason to hate us! - W

Det- We owe these guys big time, as Lion fans that I'm talking to actually believe they're better than GB. I would find that cute if it weren't so pathetic. Time to give these kittens a wake up call- W

Oak- This game feels like a trap game. This would be the one week where everything goes well for Oakland and they catch us falling asleep at the wheel. I'll give them the win to serve as a wake up call. -L

KC - This will be a fun game, the reigning MVP vs The Bad Man. I think however Mahomes will fall back to how electric he was last year, and Rodgers shreds up their defense. - W

LA - I'm sorry but after their pitiful performance in the playoffs, I've lost almost all my respect for this team. They could beat us, but I'll believe it when I see it. - W

Car- This COULD go as a potential loss as Carolina has gotten the better of us these past few years, but I say we rectify that, and we really begin to see Carolina truly ponder on moving past Cam. -W

Bye

San Fran - An interesting road game and I could see us losing this one as we let our foot off the gas. I can see us winning as much as I can see us losing. - L

NYG - We are NOT losing back to back road games @PackerfaninCarolina ! We have no excuses not to go in there and kick Eli's ***! -W

Was- They'll probably use Keenum. This guy annoys me, everytime you write him off, he'll go out there and play lights out. He reminds me of Kyle Orton, and I despised that guy because he would suddenly remember how to play football when it was against us. Remember the 2011 season? If this is at home then I see us winning. I probably might go to this game. - L

Chi - If you expect me to come up in here and expect me to give Chicago a win on our turf, think again. I know chances are we may split, but still. If they don't beat us at Soldier Field, they damn well aren't beating us at Lambeau! - W

Min- Read the statement above - W

Det - I am SO SICK of playing these guys every year as our last game of the season! You know these try hards are going to play us tough. It's so annoying how this team suddenly remembers how to play well when it's against us then they go back to playing like garbage with everyone else. Again I see us closing things out with a win, as we prepare for the playoffs. Probably as 2 seed. Maybe 1.-W

Final prediction: 12-4
Worse Case Scenario - 10-6
Why can’t the schedulers mix this up a bit? It’s always (or seems that way) as the last game. Why not Chicago?

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Out of curiosity which teams on here makes you nervous? Or are the games that you feel are must wins outside of our divisional opponents. I am aware that all games are important, but what games in particular stand out to you)
@ the LAC. I’m picking win because as great as Rivers is statistically, he’s not a money player. Rodgers is.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd put our record somewhere between 4-12 and 14-2 at this point. I'd throw out room for error is a game and a half ;):D

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel you guys are giving WAY too much respect to Chicago. Yes they did well last year, but honestly I feel that was due to a perfect storm for them. I don't buy them as legitimate SB threats. We've faced formidable defenses in the past and we overcame them in this division. And in truth we could've easily beaten them in Soldier field, a lot of that I put on Rodgers as to why we lost. Anyways I already expressed my thoughts awhile back but I'll do an update.

Chi-I say screw you guys thinking Chicago is going to beat us in Week 1! We go in there, and remind those sorry Bears who truly runs this division! W

Min- Another area in which we need to exorcise some demons there. I think we've lost there more than we've won. And frankly a win against both divisions would put us in good position. - W

Den - I have more respect for Denver than most, as their defense is still one of the best imo. Wish we got Miller, but still. They upgraded at QB with Flacco, and he can throw it up there with the best of them. This game is a toss up, but I think we pull this one off.
W

Philly- This is probably where we'll suffer our first defeat. Again this team is Jekyll and Hyde. It depends who comes to play. I can easily see us winning as I could losing. I'll go ahead and say this is our first defeat. -L

Dal- We are NOT losing to these bumasses! Absolutely NOT! This team along with their QB is overrated as hell! I would love nothing more than a complete asswhooping with Rodgers finishing with a better QBR than Dak. Skip Bayless will be driven mad, and this would only further his hatred for Rodgers. Let's give him another reason to hate us! - W

Det- We owe these guys big time, as Lion fans that I'm talking to actually believe they're better than GB. I would find that cute if it weren't so pathetic. Time to give these kittens a wake up call- W

Oak- This game feels like a trap game. This would be the one week where everything goes well for Oakland and they catch us falling asleep at the wheel. I'll give them the win to serve as a wake up call. -L

KC - This will be a fun game, the reigning MVP vs The Bad Man. I think however Mahomes will fall back to how electric he was last year, and Rodgers shreds up their defense. - W

LA - I'm sorry but after their pitiful performance in the playoffs, I've lost almost all my respect for this team. They could beat us, but I'll believe it when I see it. - W

Car- This COULD go as a potential loss as Carolina has gotten the better of us these past few years, but I say we rectify that, and we really begin to see Carolina truly ponder on moving past Cam. -W

Bye

San Fran - An interesting road game and I could see us losing this one as we let our foot off the gas. I can see us winning as much as I can see us losing. - L

NYG - We are NOT losing back to back road games @PackerfaninCarolina ! We have no excuses not to go in there and kick Eli's ***! -W

Was- They'll probably use Keenum. This guy annoys me, everytime you write him off, he'll go out there and play lights out. He reminds me of Kyle Orton, and I despised that guy because he would suddenly remember how to play football when it was against us. Remember the 2011 season? If this is at home then I see us winning. I probably might go to this game. - L

Chi - If you expect me to come up in here and expect me to give Chicago a win on our turf, think again. I know chances are we may split, but still. If they don't beat us at Soldier Field, they damn well aren't beating us at Lambeau! - W

Min- Read the statement above - W

Det - I am SO SICK of playing these guys every year as our last game of the season! You know these try hards are going to play us tough. It's so annoying how this team suddenly remembers how to play well when it's against us then they go back to playing like garbage with everyone else. Again I see us closing things out with a win, as we prepare for the playoffs. Probably as 2 seed. Maybe 1.-W

Final prediction: 12-4
Worse Case Scenario - 10-6
I agree with you re: the Bears. Like the Vikes, they have good but not great QBs, certainly not QBs who can take them to a SB. They’ve beaten the Packers with defense, and I expect GB will be much better on D this year.

Yeah it’s early for these predictions. So what, it’s fun. I hope your 12-4 scenario plays out. I have a feeling it’s going to be closer to 10-6. We shall see!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts