Packers Forum Mock Draft

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I love the draft, its kind of a hobby...I will watch every pick, I have a spreadsheet tracking players taken at each position, picks by rd., and all 32 teams picks. I guess I'm a little crazy, but it makes the draft not so boring in between picks. I think this is my 5th yr. tracking it with my spreadsheet.

“That’s nuts!”

-Guy who organized completely pointless fan forum mock draft

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I am going to miss the first few hours of the draft Thursday night, so I would't be able to participate. But a "fun" thread would be an active thread of "pick the next guy". While each team is on the clock, posters could weigh in on their prediction. Guessing something similar will be going on in the Shoutbox, along with lots of consumption of fermented beverages.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
It wasn't pointless. It proved that a pretty large group of us could convene and not fight, bicker or one up each other.
I thought it was pretty fun, 1st time I participated in a mock like that. I run a Packers mock contest on another website, and I've run a 1st rd mock contest before, (on the same lines as the ESPN one) on that same website, but never participated in a multiple Rd. mock like this.

Last edited:

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
“That’s nuts!”

-Guy who organized completely pointless fan forum mock draft
Wasn’t pointless to me at all. It is providing me with 20 names to use in the Amish Draft contest, in which I fully expect to get 0 points in again.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Niners draft RB Nick Chubb out of Georgia. Did he slip everyones mind?

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Niners draft RB Nick Chubb out of Georgia. Did he slip everyones mind?
I didn't take him for the Lions due to past fumbling issues. They already have that issue with Ameer Abdullah. Plus I had Jones ranked just above him for that reason. Sony Michel fumbles almost twice as much as Chubb. Here's a fumbles rate chart for the top RB's in this yrs. draft. I like to see these stats, bcause if you fumble in GB, you will be on the sidelines.

https://www.upi.com/2018-NFL-Draft-Fumble-rates-for-all-running-back-prospects/7311518380025/

Last edited:

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
might not be able to pick when its my turn. Would like either best EDGE or BPA. thanks.

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My bad for the delay guys, Niners draft Geron Christian, OT, Louisville.

Please feel free to draft anyone for me if I do not respond within an hour or so.

Members online

Latest posts