Packers Forum Mock Draft

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I vote for M.J. Stewart, CB, North Carolina.

Last edited:

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Although not a position of need, I wouldn’t be opposed to safety Ronnie Harrison here, I thought he shoulda been gone by now. I would deploy him as a ilb hybrid

Would like to see cb from LSU Kevin Toliver II here too. He would thrive in our defense with his play style

Wouldn’t mind double dipping on wrs and going with Michael Gallup here either. We lack depth even after drafting a wr already

So any of those 3 players is my vote.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
That’s a vote a piece for:

M.J. Stewart

Duke Dawson

Ronnie Harrison

Anyone else?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I actually had Harrison ready for my next pick (for the Vikings), but if we are drafting for the Packers and at this point and "need" is factored in, I think we have to go with MJ Stewart but to stick to my thinking Harrison is the better player.....I am giving 1/2 a vote to each :)

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
I actually had Harrison ready for my next pick (for the Vikings), but if we are drafting for the Packers and at this point and "need" is factored in, I think we have to go with MJ Stewart but to stick to my thinking Harrison is the better player.....I am giving 1/2 a vote to each :)

I want you to know that that's the most sarcastic "useful" I can muster.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
I want you to know that that's the most sarcastic "useful" I can muster.

LOL....I honestly don't know a lot about Stewart, but I know...the Packers NEED to fricking find some CB's that actually pan out, so I trusted your judgement. Now Harrison, I actually did some research on when attempting to see who the Vikings should pick and I liked what I saw.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
LOL....I honestly don't know a lot about Stewart, but I know...the Packers NEED to fricking find some CB's that actually pan out, so I trusted your judgement. Now Harrison, I actually did some research on when attempting to see who the Vikings should pick and I liked what I saw.

Harrison is certainly a more highly regarded prospect. I think Stewart would make the bigger immediate impact on the team.

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm not overly excited about drafting him but in my opinion M.J. Stewart presents the best value at this point.

OP
OP
Dantés

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Alrighty. It's been long enough and M.J. Stewart is in the lead, so there's your pick:

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Keep your language under control...

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
When are we finishing this bad boy and are you all still wanting to take Landry with the #14 pick? :whistling:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts