Ron Zook Has Got To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawdog

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if he is still in GB. I bet he is contacting a realtor today. Another bang up job yesterday coach. Go away!!!

Yes that is how I really feel.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So does everyone else. It even has its own thread where everyone has already commented :)

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I understand not kicking the entire coaching staff out yet, particularly because I think it's fair to ask the new guy if he wants to keep a few of our better guys including Pettine.

But honestly Murphy should know who the bad apples are by now, and Gute as well.

Definitely of the top 3 bad apples we still have reeking up Lambeau Ron Zook is definitely the worst. Number 2 I'd say is Mark Lovat, and Joe Whitt number 3. I wouldn't have kept Winston Moss either probably but really feel these three guys are way worse than he was.

But yeah, right now the next move is on Murphy.

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think there has been a unit, offense defense or special teams, that has been more disrespected in the history of football than the 2018 Packers special teams. And why would they respect them? They were awful, to put it nicely. How many fake kicks did opposing teams attempt on us this season, five? The average number of fakes a team sees per season is less than two. I would bet out of those five fakes, four of them were successful.

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ron Zook just got his fat *** kicked out of here. Booyah shoot the fireworks off this stupid **** is gone.

Before this thread is locked may I just say good riddance you disgrace and pathetic excuse of a coach. Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
I understand not kicking the entire coaching staff out yet, particularly because I think it's fair to ask the new guy if he wants to keep a few of our better guys including Pettine.

But honestly Murphy should know who the bad apples are by now, and Gute as well.

Definitely of the top 3 bad apples we still have reeking up Lambeau Ron Zook is definitely the worst. Number 2 I'd say is Mark Lovat, and Joe Whitt number 3. I wouldn't have kept Winston Moss either probably but really feel these three guys are way worse than he was.

But yeah, right now the next move is on Murphy.
I’m not exactly sure yet about Whitt. I used to think he was a very position coach. Some of the guys he coached have done pretty well. I’m still thinking that the long stretch of defensive woes are attributed mostly to Caper’s refusal to adapt scheme to player’s abilities.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I’m not exactly sure yet about Whitt. I used to think he was a very position coach. Some of the guys he coached have done pretty well. I’m still thinking that the long stretch of defensive woes are attributed mostly to Caper’s refusal to adapt scheme to player’s abilities.

Would add to your sentence "Some of the guys he coached have done pretty well".....after they left Green Bay.

Besides Sam Shields, who has he coached up and made a consistently better player?

OP
OP
PackerfaninCarolina

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Whitt might survive the purge only because J Alexander did well his rookie season, more injuries happened and we currently need a FS and SS to complete this secondary, or possibly even King's replacement.

But assuming we do get those and we have a relatively healthy unit, Whitt is going to have absolutely no excuses. Any failure under those circumstances and he'll be following Zook out the door.

Zook gone is a start. Hope Lovat gets his butt kicked out next as it is all his fault we have injury problems.

Reaction score
It looks like we’re getting a good start on a good Spring cleaning. I wouldn’t leave any rock unturned, we need look at every position group under the microscope and cut the dead weight now.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ron Zook just got his fat *** kicked out of here. Booyah shoot the fireworks off this stupid **** is gone.

Before this thread is locked may I just say good riddance you disgrace and pathetic excuse of a coach. Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.
Make no mistake... I’m glad Zook is leaving. He needed to be replaced. However your level of respect for another human being is disgusting.

Reaction score
Make no mistake... I’m glad Zook is leaving. He needed to be replaced. However your level of respect for another human being is disgusting.
You’re absolutely right. Look at the bright side. At least his disdain for Others shows no partiality I thought he just didn’t like me at first. :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts