Overall draft thoughts 2023

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first line of my favorite David Allen Coe song comes to mind when going through this draft because yes...it really WAS all that I could do to keep from cryin'.

Round 1: Lukas Van Ness DL Iowa. He's listed as a DT, he seems to me like a 3-4 DE or EDGE. At 6'5 272 he's not a DT as he played at Iowa, he's too small. I also by mid-season can't see him getting snaps at EDGE with Gary back and JJ Enagbare playing well in Gary's absence. I think he's brought in at DE. With the talent at other NEED positions left on the board I give this pick a solid C. I'm willing to wait and see before I completely unload on this pick.

Round 2 1st pick: Luke Musgrave TE Oregon State. Love the 6'5 253. What I saw of the game tape I love his ability to get lost behind a defense. What I'm not a fan of is he's coming off a knee injury and we don't know really know where he is in the recovery process. Another C

Round 2 2nd pick: Jayden Reed WR Michigan State. 5'11 187. As a Michigan and UW fan I watch a LOT of B1G football. This guy never showed up on my radar. With the talent at this position (Mims) at the time of this pick, AND it NOT being a need D.

Round 3: Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State: This pick is perplexing at best. Either we're cleaning out the TE room which leads me to wonder what the HE!! Gutey's been doing the last few years...OR Musgrave isn't and won't be healthy for a while, which makes me wonder what the HE!! Gutey was doing in the 2nd round. I'm going C- here because a.) there might be something I'm missing and even if not b.) This may work out

Round 4 Colby Wooden DE Auburn: Watched him his whole career as an Auburn fan (Wait until you read the whole post before accusing me of a bias) and there were 4 guys from Auburn I could easily see being drafted, and as rookies stepping in and contributing and doing well....Wooden is the only 1 of the 4 we got. 6'4 273. Listed as a DE, might end up an EDGE. The only knock on Wooden I've seen watching him is he disappears. Eku Leota who went UDFA to Carolina was better at pass rush. Grade B-

Round 5 1st pick Sean Clifford QB Penn State: With this pick I'm trying to figure out if he's a plan B or a third string QB, or is he Matt Flynn 2k23. 6'2 218 so AR's size looks about 6'1 210 on game film. I'm giving this another C- due to the talent still on the board when he was drafted.

Round 5 2nd pick Dontayvion Hicks WR Virginia: 6'1 206. His scouting report reads basically 'smaller version of Christian Watson' to me. ANOTHER WR? F

Round 6 1st Pick Karl Brooks DL Bowling Green: Sorta like the size if he's gonna be inside spelling Kenny Clark...thinking room him with Clark put him on a see food diet and get him up about 15 pounds might be a helluva run stuffer. Good ball stripper. Very disruptive in the passing game. A-

Round 6 Pick 2 Anders Carlson K Auburn: The name Carlson...kicker from auburn should give ALL Packers fans the yips. His older brother when playing with the Vikings beat the Packers in OT in a game where BOTH kickers missed a total of like 9 kicks...and Anders, the one we drafted from my view point is worse than Daniel. Sorry, we coulda rode Crosby for another year. D

Round 6 pick 3 Carrington Valentine CB Kentucky: 5'11 193. His scouting report talks him up, but what I see is the best cover corner on a Defense where the QB did most of the work winning football games. D-

Round 7 Pick 1 Lew Nichols III RB Central Michigan: 5'10 220. I kinda get this pick. They realized they need the NEXT speed back My problem with this pick is McIntosh went 2 picks later and played more high level ball in college. Gonna give this a B- right position probably the wrong guy.

Round 7 Pick 2 Anthony Johnson Jr S Iowa State: 6' 205. Wait...Gutey drafted a safety? He finally really ACTUALLY drafted a Safety? IN THIS year's draft? Seems undersized, not one of the guys I saw much of in college gonna give this guy a shot C+

Round 7 Pick 3 Grant Dubose WR Charlotte: I can JUST see it now Gutey looks at LaFleur and Murph and says 'hey Rocky watch me pull a wide receiver out of my hat' and since Murph is too old and LaFleur is too young neither had the sense to say 'AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN?' Seriously 3 WR...a position we drafted 3 of last year...it's the 2020 decade's version of CB in the 2010's. 6'2 201 based on the report, he's explosive and CAN return kicks...gotta despite him being WR #3 int he class I have to give this a B-.

Overall Grade: C- with the NEEDS of this team not getting an O-Lineman is irresponsible. Waiting until the 7th round to TRY to fill the need at S irresponsible. Trading back in round 2 multiple times and getting a WR and 1 of 3 btw instead of a NEED...irresponsible. Downgrading special teams by getting possibly the worst kicker in the class...irresponsible.

Gutey's worst work since he got here. We need him to be better with that #1 pick we're gonna have in 2024.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The first line of my favorite David Allen Coe song comes to mind when going through this draft because yes...it really WAS all that I could do to keep from cryin'.

Round 1: Lukas Van Ness DL Iowa. He's listed as a DT, he seems to me like a 3-4 DE or EDGE. At 6'5 272 he's not a DT as he played at Iowa, he's too small. I also by mid-season can't see him getting snaps at EDGE with Gary back and JJ Enagbare playing well in Gary's absence. I think he's brought in at DE. With the talent at other NEED positions left on the board I give this pick a solid C. I'm willing to wait and see before I completely unload on this pick.

Round 2 1st pick: Luke Musgrave TE Oregon State. Love the 6'5 253. What I saw of the game tape I love his ability to get lost behind a defense. What I'm not a fan of is he's coming off a knee injury and we don't know really know where he is in the recovery process. Another C

Round 2 2nd pick: Jayden Reed WR Michigan State. 5'11 187. As a Michigan and UW fan I watch a LOT of B1G football. This guy never showed up on my radar. With the talent at this position (Mims) at the time of this pick, AND it NOT being a need D.

Round 3: Tucker Kraft TE South Dakota State: This pick is perplexing at best. Either we're cleaning out the TE room which leads me to wonder what the HE!! Gutey's been doing the last few years...OR Musgrave isn't and won't be healthy for a while, which makes me wonder what the HE!! Gutey was doing in the 2nd round. I'm going C- here because a.) there might be something I'm missing and even if not b.) This may work out

Round 4 Colby Wooden DE Auburn: Watched him his whole career as an Auburn fan (Wait until you read the whole post before accusing me of a bias) and there were 4 guys from Auburn I could easily see being drafted, and as rookies stepping in and contributing and doing well....Wooden is the only 1 of the 4 we got. 6'4 273. Listed as a DE, might end up an EDGE. The only knock on Wooden I've seen watching him is he disappears. Eku Leota who went UDFA to Carolina was better at pass rush. Grade B-

Round 5 1st pick Sean Clifford QB Penn State: With this pick I'm trying to figure out if he's a plan B or a third string QB, or is he Matt Flynn 2k23. 6'2 218 so AR's size looks about 6'1 210 on game film. I'm giving this another C- due to the talent still on the board when he was drafted.

Round 5 2nd pick Dontayvion Hicks WR Virginia: 6'1 206. His scouting report reads basically 'smaller version of Christian Watson' to me. ANOTHER WR? F

Round 6 1st Pick Karl Brooks DL Bowling Green: Sorta like the size if he's gonna be inside spelling Kenny Clark...thinking room him with Clark put him on a see food diet and get him up about 15 pounds might be a helluva run stuffer. Good ball stripper. Very disruptive in the passing game. A-

Round 6 Pick 2 Anders Carlson K Auburn: The name Carlson...kicker from auburn should give ALL Packers fans the yips. His older brother when playing with the Vikings beat the Packers in OT in a game where BOTH kickers missed a total of like 9 kicks...and Anders, the one we drafted from my view point is worse than Daniel. Sorry, we coulda rode Crosby for another year. D

Round 6 pick 3 Carrington Valentine CB Kentucky: 5'11 193. His scouting report talks him up, but what I see is the best cover corner on a Defense where the QB did most of the work winning football games. D-

Round 7 Pick 1 Lew Nichols III RB Central Michigan: 5'10 220. I kinda get this pick. They realized they need the NEXT speed back My problem with this pick is McIntosh went 2 picks later and played more high level ball in college. Gonna give this a B- right position probably the wrong guy.

Round 7 Pick 2 Anthony Johnson Jr S Iowa State: 6' 205. Wait...Gutey drafted a safety? He finally really ACTUALLY drafted a Safety? IN THIS year's draft? Seems undersized, not one of the guys I saw much of in college gonna give this guy a shot C+

Round 7 Pick 3 Grant Dubose WR Charlotte: I can JUST see it now Gutey looks at LaFleur and Murph and says 'hey Rocky watch me pull a wide receiver out of my hat' and since Murph is too old and LaFleur is too young neither had the sense to say 'AGAAAAAAAAAAAIN?' Seriously 3 WR...a position we drafted 3 of last year...it's the 2020 decade's version of CB in the 2010's. 6'2 201 based on the report, he's explosive and CAN return kicks...gotta despite him being WR #3 int he class I have to give this a B-.

Overall Grade: C- with the NEEDS of this team not getting an O-Lineman is irresponsible. Waiting until the 7th round to TRY to fill the need at S irresponsible. Trading back in round 2 multiple times and getting a WR and 1 of 3 btw instead of a NEED...irresponsible. Downgrading special teams by getting possibly the worst kicker in the class...irresponsible.

Gutey's worst work since he got here. We need him to be better with that #1 pick we're gonna have in 2024.
I think what you missed first off is the plan of Barry and MLF to rotate DL in and out throughout games. With that Van Ness will see plenty of action but not 40 plays. Historically, we have a tired defense on the front end later in games particularly having to chase these scat back QBs in the league. Overall, you were brutal. Gute is not a wonderlick but he does realize that games must be won with 3 phases. And he will gamble unlike his predecessor. Remember that this is a team in rebuild for maybe the first time in 30 years. He is going young and fast. Do not think this team will be a playoff contender this year. Maybe in 24 or 25 if some of the youth develops.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Love what we did. Seemed to have shifted our draft strategy slightly in sticking to athletic prospects. Brooks may be the worst RAS Gute ever picked. But he is a guy that was very effective in college. I like Gutes method of hitting an area of need with multiple picks. DL pass rush and receiving corps was targeted.

This is the best late round that Gute has had. There are a couple of DT targets there, but a few have a real chance to make the team and contribute. Brooks, Johnson, and Wicks are my favorites.

Musgrave is a concern, and wish we had gotten 1 of the 3 TEs that already went. He can't seem to break a tackle. Not sure why when you are that big and athletic you don't blast through a few tacklers now and then. But I saw a bunch of arm tackles from much smaller guys, bring him down. So, that calls into question, for me, his drive.

I think this draft will go down as one of Gutes best.

OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Milani,

I'm going to specifically address the last line of your message because it puts my unwritten words on my original post perfectly.

You said: Do not think this team will be a playoff contender this year. Maybe in 24 or 25 if some of the youth develops.

I wholeheartedly was looking for this draft to prove it. It didn't. Too many holes were left, and too much capital was wasted on stocking up. To me this should have been the last draft where we were left chasing Ted's mistakes and chasing the holes in the roster. Next year if you wanna stockpile depth great. THIS year we needed pieces.

Now because of this draft I may not live long enough to see that 14th NFL Championship. With the O-Line we have now Love is in trouble. I'm also not completely sure how we're gonna stop any team's passing game with the Safety depth. HUGE concerns! That record set by Aaron Rodgers and the O-Line in what was it 2008 or 2009 is in serious jeopardy, and so is J Love. We may have to start praying for our quarterback NOW!

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m utterly confused by some stuff being said here @RicFlairoftheNFL …chasing holes?

Our first pick is literally the opposite of that, while premium edge guys either stand up style or reduced down are awesome welcome - LVN arguably wasn’t chasing a single hole at all, he was a premium position player, crazy measurables and premium production plus is incredibly young…not getting the criticism here at all.

Also…Musgrave, you bring up his injury like he was still down this whole pre draft process??? That confuses me to no end. The young man played in the Senior Bowl and EXCELLED - getting clocked even at 20.05 MPH in live gameplay…and he showed out at both combine and pro day. He ran a three cone better than many wideouts and his ten split is insane for a guy his size.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I’m further confused by the Kraft narrative saying drafting another TE showed we may be cleaning house in the TE room….we essentially barely had a room going into the draft with just Josiah Deguara and Tyler Davis holding contracts?? For a team that usually has four on their 53 and gameday rosters, few on PS they aren’t cleaning the room it is simply empty my friend.

Your Mims comment on the Reed note confuses me greatly…presently in GB we have two WRs with more than like five snaps of NFL experience (Watson and Doubs)…adding one or two WRs would be any logical confusion from anyone predicting the draft for the Packers.

———————

My overall thoughts of the draft:

Building To The Future: this is still the main reason for the draft, and to do this you have to be able to identify high character, high ceiling and highly motivated prospects that have the projection to not have tapped their whole football potential. In that respect I think this class screams this, which is rare in a grouping with guys that all delivered and produced in their time for the most part at their respective universities or colleges. This view of the draft I give it a A.

Filling Holes: Never allow this to force picks but also never ignore it either. From a holes perspective I’d give it a B- as it did a lot for the skill positions vacancies throughout rooms now and in the future…but a for sure Safety starter (thought Anthony Johnson legit chance IMO and had zero business being there in 7th) plus OL was ignored and while MLF and Gute both have confirmed they believe it is the deepest and best group they’ve had in house lately, I see weakness along center and RG for sure.

Subjective Opinion of Propsects to Draft Position: This is purely a subjective thing but I give gut a A here…but there are some massive swings both ways that I feel cancel eachother keeping it from a B. While many felt Reed was a reach, from a talent perspective I STRONGLY disagree, but it was a reach for GB type definitely. However, I see Clifford as a reach in the fourth but Anthony Johnson in the seventh is just ludacris good the other way. With those offsetting some, Kraft was surprising to be there in third with the run on TEs, Brooks was a guy I saw gone by the fourth and Valentine IMO was a early day 3 type…so many prospects found in the draft at IMO spots that shocked me.

Lots of youth infused into the draft for sure at skill positions and with run defense in mind especially.

Bonus - got one of the best kickers too in Anders.

Last edited:

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am happy with Days 1 and 2. Day 3, as always, I will need to kick back and see how they look. Would have liked to see O line where we took the QB. And maybe we have too many WOs to look at.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gute was looking long term with this draft. I'm not expecting us to set the league on fire this year. If you recall, back in 2008, Rodgers first year starting, with a better roster than we have today we went 6-10. We'll probably be around that this year. IMO this draft will be a success if half of these kids pan out. Let's wait and see until they actually strap on a yellow helmet before we judge this group.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

My positive takeaways from your diatribe is that you like the defensive line picks, which is where we desperately needed some young depth imo.

OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My positive takeaways from your diatribe is that you like the defensive line picks, which is where we desperately needed some young depth imo.
The realistic takeaways should be that Brian missed...HORRIBLY with most of his team's draft capital.

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For most picks, you can say that Gute prioritizes "potential" over college production. While that may be risky, it can also get players who are ascending. What bothers me is that Gute is sticking his head in the sand about the Packers injury epidemic when he picks guys who couldn't stay healthy at the college level. It's doubtful that players who miss more than 25% of their games in college are going to be healthier at the pro game. While there are always exceptions, that's no way to approach the draft.

Reaction score
I think both sides pro and anti 2023 draft actually have really good points of concern. I actually agree on the part that many of this years draft class are riskier prospects (from a perspective of lack of experience, injury or level of competition etc..)

One thing that I picked up on very quickly is that we are in a rebuild across 2 draft classes (2023-2024). Nobody is asserting we won’t be competitive, but playing the odds we also should temper expectations. Our trade capital is spread across 2 drafts and expecting a singular #42 selection to make up for the difference of a 15 year Veteran or 1st year starter would be extremely presumptuous. Not to mention swallowing Rodgers sunk $.

That leads me to believe we are setting ourselves up for a push in 2024. By doing so we benefit from these conditions.

1. We get 1 year of seasoning for 13 draft picks.

2. We likely can expect another future consecutive draft with similar or better draft capital. We should see 3-4 additional Compensatory selections and likely TWO Day1 selections. Not including selecting mid Rounds or earlier in ‘24. There is no reason to capitulate by reaching for a top #20 selection at #13 when you can have a top #6 selection at #6 in the next 12 months

3. We get Cap Straight.

Brian can then get Semi-Aggressive in 2024 FA. We could even see moves on the level of our 2019 Free Agency Approach. Next offseason we can grab a substantial high caliber Veteran, FA OL. With multiple high end draft selections we might consider doubling down at OL with a 2024-top 50 selection (or before)
I also fully expect 1 more WR on the caliber of a WR2 (or better)through the draft or FA in 2024 Offseason. I will wager that Brian gives us a High Caliber WR next draft. Yes, you heard that correctly and if our draft placing is Top 10? Possibly on the Level of WR1 in the coming draft.

We need to remember that we are not accustomed to drafting ~25 players in mid-earlier rounds in consecutive drafts. We are also not accustomed to having a First year starting QB. Thus, we shouldn’t expect our customary draft or FA expenditures. We get 1 bonus year to get these new guys acclimated and get Cap sound.

Last edited:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think both sides pro and anti 2023 draft actually have really good points of concern.

I disagree...a bunch of the anti I've seen attach concerning statements that simply aren't true about the roster or have showcased they either missed or didn't know the current roster we had going into the draft. I actually think overall this draft was great but could be quite critical and have been on some aspects of it.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think both sides pro and anti 2023 draft actually have really good points of concern. I actually agree on the part that many of this years draft class are riskier prospects (from a perspective of lack of experience, injury or level of competition etc..)

One thing that I picked up on very quickly is that we are in a rebuild across 2 draft classes (2023-2024). Nobody is asserting we won’t be competitive, but playing the odds we also should temper expectations. Our trade capital is spread across 2 drafts and expecting a singular #42 selection to make up for the difference of a 15 year Veteran or 1st year starter would be extremely presumptuous. Not to mention swallowing Rodgers sunk $.

That leads me to believe we are setting ourselves up for a push in 2024. By doing so we benefit from these conditions.

1. We get 1 year of seasoning for 13 draft picks.

2. We likely can expect another future consecutive draft with similar or better draft capital. We should see 3-4 additional Compensatory selections and likely TWO Day1 selections. Not including selecting mid Rounds or earlier in ‘24. There is no reason to capitulate by reaching for a top #20 selection at #13 when you can have a top #6 selection at #6 in the next 12 months

3. We get Cap Straight.

Brian can then get Semi-Aggressive in 2024 FA. We could even see moves on the level of our 2019 Free Agency Approach. Next offseason we can grab a substantial high caliber Veteran, FA OL. With multiple high end draft selections we might consider doubling down at OL with a 2024-top 50 selection (or before)
I also fully expect 1 more WR on the caliber of a WR2 (or better)through the draft or FA in 2024 Offseason. I will wager that Brian gives us a High Caliber WR next draft. Yes, you heard that correctly and if our draft placing is Top 10? Possibly on the Level of WR1 in the coming draft.

We need to remember that we are not accustomed to drafting ~25 players in mid-earlier rounds in consecutive drafts. We are also not accustomed to having a First year starting QB. Thus, we shouldn’t expect our customary draft or FA expenditures. We get 1 bonus year to get these new guys acclimated and get Cap sound.
The development at the TE position this season will be paramount to our offense over the next 5 years. Most SB champions are strong at this position. We need to be.

Reaction score
The development at the TE position this season will be paramount to our offense over the next 5 years. Most SB champions are strong at this position. We need to be.
Amen. There’s a 75% chance we’ve now got the best TE we’ve seen since peak Finley days. Yes it’ll take 2-3 seasons, but don’t for a second think we won’t feature one or both of them heavily in the passing game this season. With a shortage at veteran WR, a Very physically gifted TE can make up for some slack. We normally TE along slower, however this is not a normal season.

We no longer have Rodgers dictating who he will or won’t throw to, so naturally the ball should get spread around more. We no longer have UDFA level or dedicated blocking TE’s. Both of these guys will be expected (and should be) to do both blocking and receiving roles. If Kraft transitions? We’ll have a pair of the leagues better TE duos.

Reaction score
I disagree...a bunch of the anti I've seen attach concerning statements that simply aren't true about the roster or have showcased they either missed or didn't know the current roster we had going into the draft. I actually think overall this draft was great but could be quite critical and have been on some aspects of it.
That’s why I said both arguments have merit. We have to admit that on the face many of these draft picks are more projection. They are High ceiling guys and there is nothing wrong with that at all.
I do agree that the grading isn’t representative of the total picture, but if we’re talking about 2022 only that C- grade might not be far off. A little harsh out of frustration? Possibly. But if we get B- or C+ productionp out of unproven Rookies I’m ok with that. Because you and I know the trajectory only gets better with high ceiling guys. B- C+ today is B tomorrow is A- grade in 3-4 seasons and A A+ on a 2nd contract.

I’m ok with someone thinking we have a weak draft class and I hope that mindset permeates to our opponent. I think it was Mike Sherman that said something similar to his players leading up to the Super Bowl after media speculation that the Packers weren’t built for the Playoffs. He told them just agree and remember those comments when you step onto the football field. These players need to learn to earn that respect when the pads come on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should probably extrpolate on my original post. The BIGGEST most incompetent move was made in the 2nd round. Moving from 45 down to 50...foregoing a Safety which is a NEED position for this year and the future trading that 45th pick to an IN DIVISION opponent and allowing to draft said Safety who btw on most boards was a top 25 pick...then with that 50th pick getting a Wide Receiver most people outside of East Lansing don't know when a name WR with the same measureables got passed up. Plus that pick of the WR out of Virginia isn't much better if at all.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I should probably extrpolate on my original post. The BIGGEST most incompetent move was made in the 2nd round. Moving from 45 down to 50...foregoing a Safety which is a NEED position for this year and the future trading that 45th pick to an IN DIVISION opponent and allowing to draft said Safety who btw on most boards was a top 25 pick...then with that 50th pick getting a Wide Receiver most people outside of East Lansing don't know when a name WR with the same measureables got passed up. Plus that pick of the WR out of Virginia isn't much better if at all.

If speaking to Branch, he wasn't a top prospect to many teams worthy of a high pick, some even with need passed him twice. I also was expected a safety type prospect much earlier in this draft, but also this safety class sucked overall IMO - time will tell on that because none of us know right now. Shoot one of the highest guys I liked was one I figured would require a third or fourth for but we got him in the seventh.

Reaction score
We’ve got next year to address Safety. We did lose Amos but we kept Leavitt, Ford and Picked up Moore. It’s not exactly bare either.

It’s a position that will need to be addressed by next season and I’m about 90% certain that we draft one and might even go Veteran FA approach.

OP
OP
R

RicFlairoftheNFL

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We’ve got next year to address Safety. We did lose Amos but we kept Leavitt, Ford and Picked up Moore. It’s not exactly bare either.

It’s a position that will need to be addressed by next season and I’m about 90% certain that we draft one and might even go Veteran FA approach.
You supplied new info but to me it's still not addressed until Savage is on another roster or buried on THIS roster

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Just for the record, NFL scouts know all these names. No matter their address. It's their job.

Us, as fans, level of knowledge of players names and specifics is utterly meaningless. Your bolded statement just provides proof of how pathetically ridiculous this forum can be at times.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just for the record, NFL scouts know all these names. No matter their address. It's their job.

Us, as fans, level of knowledge of players names and specifics is utterly meaningless. Your bolded statement just provides proof of how pathetically ridiculous this forum can be at times.

Anyone that was paying attention to prospects knew his name.

Anyone that consumed all reps, notes and footage from Senior Bowl absolutely knew his name.

Anyone that gets paid to scout his school, area or position I guarantee knew his name.

As Dante’s and I said - many like us probably pushed him aside as he didn’t fit the height threshold Green Bay almost always goes with. Doesn’t mean the dude isn’t good or hasn’t produces.

System and team have to be taken into account and as Dantes shared in another thread Reed honestly produced on pace with Addison vs his teams production…and he was a first round pick.

Members online

Latest posts