Rodgers in Jeopardy

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Beginning tonight, he'll be hosting Jeopardy for 2 weeks. I'm sure Florio pre-wrote a column trashing his performance.

Pkrjones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he was great. Showed ALOT more personality & sense of humor than I was expecting. Looking forward to the next 9 days.

pacmaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So apparently Rodgers would be interested in being the permanent host of Jeopardy. I would think they'd want to decide on the permanent host later this year, so would Rodgers actually retire if they offered him the job?

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
So apparently Rodgers would be interested in being the permanent host of Jeopardy. I would think they'd want to decide on the permanent host later this year, so would Rodgers actually retire if they offered him the job?

A good question to ask Greg Jennings ;)

The talking heads will spend weeks on this.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers saying he wants to be both the Packers quarterback and the full-time host of Jeopardy. He says he believes he can pull it off

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
He did even better on today's show. Starts out average on the first night... A little more relaxed tonight ... Looking to me as he's "feelin' out the game right after kickoff". Taking what the game will give him.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I haven't seen one yet. I was home today playing with the kids, never even crossed my mind it was on. Maybe I can catch Friday's show

Firethorn1001

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers saying he wants to be both the Packers quarterback and the full-time host of Jeopardy. He says he believes he can pull it off

People lose their minds when he films a 30 second commercial thinking that is interfering with his football prep. Can't imagine how they would react to him doing this. Probably curl up in the fetal position in the corner.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People lose their minds when he films a 30 second commercial thinking that is interfering with his football prep. Can't imagine how they would react to him doing this. Probably curl up in the fetal position in the corner.
sounds like a good place for them. This is a win/win/win is you ask me

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I saw a clip of Rodgers talking with the contestant, as the credits rolled, who answered with the field goal question ... now I can't find the clip ... but that conversation is going to get tongues wagging...

Rodgers was laughing and saying something to the effect "I'm glad you asked that question" and, " You're my man"... I'm paraphrasing but expect the "there's a rift..." folks to make an appearance soon.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I saw a clip of Rodgers talking with the contestant, as the credits rolled, who answered with the field goal question ... now I can't find the clip ... but that conversation is going to get tongues wagging...

Rodgers was laughing and saying something to the effect "I'm glad you asked that question" and, " You're my man"... I'm paraphrasing but expect the "there's a rift..." folks to make an appearance soon.

Here you go....

Watch Aaron Rodgers’ behind-the-scenes response to Final Jeopardy! answer (nfl.com)

For those who missed the "fun ending" to his first show or can't get that first link, here is the whole moment and the scene that weeds is talking about is at the very end.

Aaron Rodgers Final Jeopardy!: "Who Wanted to Kick that Field Goal?" + Extended Postgame Chat - YouTube

Last edited:

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People lose their minds when he films a 30 second commercial thinking that is interfering with his football prep. Can't imagine how they would react to him doing this.
What's the worst that could happen? Them not winning the Super Bowl?

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers is a billion times a better host than the quack Dr. Oz they had on.

Some confuse Dr Oz with a duck as the only thing that leaves his mouth is quack quack quack.

OP
OP
weeds

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I missed tonight's show. It is my anniversary or something... What happened?

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, you probably asked, she amazingly said yes, and the rest is history

Members online

Latest posts