Rodgers got us 14 points

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I have already seen people saying our D won this game

Well it was 14-0 where Rodgers ran for a Td and was really lighting up the Bears D in the 1st half

So while it was offense in 1st half it was D in 2nd half

Rodgers did SUCK when it really counted, but he did get them 14 points

So the haters or trolls remember those points when you say it was only the defense

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers played pretty damn well. I think that blast by Peppers and Briggs rattled his brain AGAIN and effected his performance

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Its a team game. Rodgers contributed like everyone else on the team did. We all knew it was going to be a tough game- especially for rodgers. You just cant have performances like Rodgers did in Atlanta, and I hope people dont think rodgers sucked, because he def. struggled, but did not suck. Just look at other teams quarterback, and you can appreciate what rodgers did even when he "struggled".

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
14 points won't be enough to beat Pittsburgh or the Jets.

However, you have to understand the circumstances. He just struggles against the Bears' D. The field was awful. And the cold and wind makes things really hard.

In a neutral field, with good footing, indoors, against a D that he's more comfortable with...

Rodgers is gonna play great at the Super Bowl.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Not a hater, but 14 points wasn't enough to win the game. And he sucked big time in the second half, or was it that the Bears defense really stepped up in the second half?

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
And he saved a TD by getting enough of Urlacher to bring him down.

Of course, he threw it to him first, but at least he made the tackle. :icon_lol:

Rodgers2Finley4TDs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If that ball doesn't bounce off of Drivers foot and into Briggs' hands we score again and are on the way to another atlanta game. People always b**** that we don't win close games well there you go. You can't be perfect if you're gonna win close games.

Didn't we win 10-3 the last time we played the Bears? We won who cares about the score

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Not a hater, but 14 points wasn't enough to win the game. And he sucked big time in the second half, or was it that the Bears defense really stepped up in the second half?
He had a couple of low throws and the pick, but other than that, I blame the play calling. It's kind of tough to play QB when you only get the chance to throw facing 3rd and 10.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I dont care if the dumb bears fans think rodgers sucked. They lost so now they want to make it about the players lol. All I care about is that my team is the best and the packers get to move onto the super bowl to prove they ARE the best!! While the bears get to go ice fishing lol.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year, this was the most awesome moment for being a Packers fan.
This year is was the NFCCG! :happy0005:
I sure hope not! I want the most awesome moment to be the Super Bowl!

Anyway, I too was disappointed with Rodgers' performance, forcing the ball to Urlacher cost the Packers probably an easy win; a field goal makes it 17-0 and probably it's smooth sailing from there. But the Bears gameplan well against him, that's the way it goes. Hopefully he lights up the Steelers like last year, but our defense plays great instead of what happened last season.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won the game and that's all I really care about right now. We're going to the Super Bowl, while 30 other teams sit home. Yes, Rodgers is mediocre at best against the Bears defense, but our D stepped up today and got us the W.

Honestly, the only thing that Rodgers did today that really annoyed me was the red zone pick. We we would have been up by 17 if he throws it away or takes a sack or whatever. The pick really could have killed us. Fortunately it didn't.

Anyway, Rodgers plays worse against the Bears D than he does against any other teams D. But I'm not going to worry about the Bears until we play them next year. Right now I am focused on taking down the Steelers.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that hit concussed him or anything like that. He just looked skittish afterwards. His mechanics suffered. He was getting pressured, and hit on every play. He wasn't able to get set and make solid throws. As others have said, he has trouble with Chicago's defense. Always has.

End of the day, he did enough to win, and that's all I care about. We could have won by 1 point and it doesn't matter. All I care about is this....

Packers are going to Dallas and the Bares are headed to their living rooms.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I got nothing but purrs for Aaron. He had a shaky 2nd half, and to be honest, I have a feeling that could of been nerves. It may of hit him at halftime or something that OMG this is the freakin SB. Pure speculation.

All that matters at the end of this day is they scored enough points, 14 (the other 6 Raji) and the Packers are going to the SB and the Bears are not. I think our D did get the game save, we could of lost that game in the 4th and let it slip right through our fingers. But that was not to be. Saint Lombardi wanted the Packers in the SB and so they are.

As for Aaron and the O Line, there is two weeks to prepare for the game of their life. I think they will be ready.

~ In Aaron we trust!

AaronGodgers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Was an okay day at the office for Mr. Rodgers. Bears adjusted well at the half, packers not so well. Urlacher is a real good player, his game is tight.

DD pick off shoe, weird play.
Rodgers clutch tackle on his oops-int!!!AWESOME.

ANDREW QUARLESS., needs to start making plays or needs tattoo removal surgery.

:chisux: get some wide receivers and an offensive line. Oh yeah why does Todd Collins make more in a year then I do?

:viksux:don't know how to fix your mess of a team. Ask Mike Mayock or someone else.

Members online

Latest posts