Richardson has serious neck injury

D

Deleted member 6794

No big deal. Given our matchup this weekend against a run heavy team and the bye week approaching soon I think we're fine standing pat at safety til Burnett returns.

Heck, he's questionable for tomorrow. I doubt he's far away.

The Rams (58.7%) actually pass the ball way more than the Packers (51%) this season. Burnett has been downgraded to doubtful for the Rams game after today's practice.

adambr2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Rams (58.7%) actually pass the ball way more than the Packers (51%) this season. Burnett has been downgraded to doubtful for the Rams game after today's practice.

Most of that however was before they had Gurley healthy. I guess what I should have said is the Rams passing attack doesn't strike much fear.

I saw Burnett was downgraded but my point was he seems at least a good bet for after the bye week. I don't see a need to pick up another safety for depth for what will basically be 1 game. We don't need 5 safeties, especially with a lot of versatility from our corners.

D

Deleted member 6794

Most of that however was before they had Gurley healthy. I guess what I should have said is the Rams passing attack doesn't strike much fear.

I saw Burnett was downgraded but my point was he seems at least a good bet for after the bye week. I don't see a need to pick up another safety for depth for what will basically be 1 game. We don't need 5 safeties, especially with a lot of versatility from our corners.

I agree that I'm not concerned with the Rams passing game either and that as long as Clinton-Dix, Hyde and Banjo stay healthy there's no need to bring in another safety with tight end probably being the position in need of additional depth.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts