Plan to get favre back

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Alright I think we should get some sort of online petition going to get favre back or like start a site called favrecomeback.com lol just some ideas whjat do u think

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sure pack66 is already on it.

Lord, I apologize for making fun of the Pack66, and be with the starving pygmies in new guinea. Amen

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I'm sure pack66 is already on it.

Lord, I apologize for making fun of the Pack66, and be with the starving pygmies in new guinea. Amen

git 'er done, trom!!! :wink:

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It is a waste of effort to go on line petition route, Brett Favre will decide what is best for Brett Favre whether he decides to retire or come back for "one more go around" in '06. He is considering many things such as family considerations in making his decison. Apparently, he has not made up his mind as of right now, or the Packers would have scheduled a news conference to announce Brett's decision. There has been none.

Retirement is a big decison for a long time football player who is 36 years old and thinks he can still do it effectively!! The Packer have left it up to Brett if he wants to retire or not. Football has been a huge part of the Favre's family life. Brett's father, Ervin Farve was a career high school football coach.

Only one who has gone through the retirement process can really understand how hard it is to make that decison, especially in Brett Favre's case.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:
It is a waste of effort to go on line petition route, Brett Favre will decide what is best for Brett Favre whether he decides to retire or come back for "one more go around" in '06. He is considering many things such as family considerations in making his decison. Apparently, he has not made up his mind as of right now, or the Packers would have scheduled a news conference to announce Brett's decision. There has been none.

Retirement is a big decison for a long time football player who is 36 years old and thinks he can still do it effectively!! The Packer have left it up to Brett if he wants to retire or not. Football has been a huge part of the Favre's family life. Brett's father, Ervin Farve was a career high school football coach.

Only one who has gone through the retirement process can really understand how hard it is to make that decison, especially in Brett Favre's case.

Great post!!!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup! I remember how hard it was when i retired from the Packers. It was TOUGH! I didn't know what to DO with myself..........(i think i'll wake up from my dream now!) :lol:

OP
OP
G

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score

i know it prolly is but i just want him back bad

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PWT36 said:

I can almost agree with this, except for one event which I helped push, with Scott and his buddy over at SouthEndZone.com.....

You guys remember the SAVE LAMBEAU rant the Cheeseheads united for?
I would go ahead and get it going over at OBF.com and if not everyone wants to log in - a regular poster can just add names and from what other Forum they belong.... sneaky way of gettin this Site promoted along the way, too... heheh!

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Yup! I remember how hard it was when i retired from the Packers. It was TOUGH! I didn't know what to DO with myself..........(i think i'll wake up from my dream now!) :lol:

Great rant - til ya added that last part.... oh well....

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philtration said:
Now that all of the other problems in the world are taken care of...... :roll:

this is a football site, we're gonna discuss football things. one day you will understand that.

Members online

Latest posts