Pittsburg-Vikings

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If Packer Junior was still a vikings fan maybe he and luv yu longtime guy would give me pointers on those what if...... posts after watching that game! Secondary and defense as whole played solid. Touchdown called back hurt. Stupid penaltys but was a good game

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Penalties?

Wait we were told that is not an excuse

got to be a GREAT team to over come those is what we were told after the Vikings Packer game

I give you GREAT respect for showing up ASAP after the game, mighty nice of ya

A12ROD903

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Skol Guy says vikes played solid. Really? And lost by 10 points, Favre throwing 2 INTS? NICE! Secondary played solid? You must not have been watching the game. Did you see when Santonio Holmes made just about every vikes secondary player miss tackles on a big yardage play? That was SOLID!

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Favre's Magic... Frrrrrrrrrrppppppppp Oh my bad. Sorry about that game I cost you moment.

Granted, really wasn't his fault. That dude should have caught that. Chicago getting smothered by Cincy 21-0. Man, if Chi-town loses, this will be a GREAT weekend.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
My favorite part was when Favre fumbled it, then Harvin came back with the TD run, and then Favre cost it for them AGAIN!

But as stated before, it wasn't really favre's fault, but still sounds nice. I'm just glad they didn't get lucky and come back again for the win and then we hear how favre brought them back with a lucky Endzone catch

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My favorite part was when Favre fumbled it, then Harvin came back with the TD run, and then Favre cost it for them AGAIN!

But as stated before, it wasn't really favre's fault, but still sounds nice. I'm just glad they didn't get lucky and come back again for the win and then we hear how favre brought them back with a lucky Endzone catch

He had two chances to be the hero, and blew it both times. That's just great! Classic Brett Favre for ya right there, haha.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The best thing is that maybe they will mention someone else on espn this week. No, probably not, just dreaming.

Ted's Zombie Army

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, this is what we're talking about when we say that No. 4 will break your heart just when you don't need it broke. Unfortunately, the ol' gunslinger won't allow himself to be coached out that "eyes to the sky and throw it up for grabs while you're falling backward and pray like hell that some purple guy catches it." Because that's what makes the ol' gunslinger the ol' gunslinger.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
on bretts official forum they are saying he had the flu that is why he played bad..Even are saying he played his heart out

what a bunch of crap

The headline also talks about two Favre turnovers like they were both totally his fault.

ummm yeah the ball got knocked out of his hands on that fumble..

but when its Rodgers its cuz he cant sens epressure

Bunch of effing hypocrites

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll give him that the deflection off Chester Taylor's hands wasn't his fault, but it just gets sickening that there is always an excuse for everything Favre related. Same as when he was in Green Bay actually. Most of the time the excuses are made up in advance though. Last thing I read was "Favre looks good in loss to Steelers". WTF?

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on bretts official forum they are saying he had the flu that is why he played bad..Even are saying he played his heart out

what a bunch of crap

ummm yeah the ball got knocked out of his hands on that fumble..

but when its Rodgers its cuz he cant sens epressure

Bunch of effing hypocrites
That is what drives me mad. If he wins, it's his magic. If he loses, it's the team's fault.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what's starting to irritate everyone. He does something simple, like throw the ball 2 yards, and all you hear is "magic". Granted, a lot of it is the announcers. As I read on another board, it's a wonder they can talk with Favre's "junk" in their mouth.

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's what's starting to irritate everyone. He does something simple, like throw the ball 2 yards, and all you hear is "magic". Granted, a lot of it is the announcers. As I read on another board, it's a wonder they can talk with Favre's "junk" in their mouth.

Reminds me of earlier when I was watching the Steelers-Viqueens game. The commentators were having a love fest over Favre. Even when he really didn't do anything special. I turned to my brother and said "I should ask those 2 commentators how does Brett Favre's you know what taste?"

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score

thetrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reminds me of earlier when I was watching the Steelers-Viqueens game. The commentators were having a love fest over Favre. Even when he really didn't do anything special. I turned to my brother and said "I should ask those 2 commentators how does Brett Favre's you know what taste?"

lmao.thats kind of gross and gay.but graybeard finally choked.i knew they have just been lucky and that proves it

CM_Awesome

Cheesehead
Reaction score
lmao.thats kind of gross and gay.but graybeard finally choked.i knew they have just been lucky and that proves it

The commentators have a man crush on Favre. Yeah, that is kinda gay, I wouldn't dispute that.

Old man Favre is gonna cost the Viqueens multiple games this year, and probably the season with his radical moronic play. They don't want to believe it, but it's gonna happen. Today was just the beginning.

jrpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The biggest point of that article is that if they are gonna give Favre the credit for the miraculous throws that ARE caught, then they gotta admit that the bad throws the receivers come up with by some miracle could have just as well been interceptions. It works both ways.

thetrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah ive noticed the announcers and refs have had man crushes on brady,palmer,worthlisburger,phyllis rivers and grandpa favre.its been kind of annoying and painful to listen to honestly

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts