Pats studs n duds

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I noticed he almost always quickly wins his 1 on 1 matchups. Going back in limited looks thus far, he’s been doubled a lot. He’s got a little Young Kenny in there somewhere.

Where I think he could help more situationally is on Known Rushing plays, he’s really quick and instinctive at tracking the ball and he’s hard to move. If he’s left 1 on 1 he’s got some young Kenny (disruptive) qualities and springs into the backfield very quickly. If his thigh is ok? I’d like to see a little more of him and a little less of Lowry. I think Lowry is a smidge better in the Passing game, but I seriously think that Wyatt can play the Run a little better today. He’s got very good hands to shed, he’s quick laterally and he’s a very sound tackler. He’s the speed of a LB at 307lbs
Interesting. I'm ok with him taking some snaps on run downs. I'm also interested in salon getting more snaps on run downs. Barry has to fix that run defense.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers in his post-game even said if he'd actually thrown the ball where he should have it would have been a much harder pick, but still possible...he just flat blew it and owned it.
I believe you may have kind of misunderstood Rodgers lol…. my recollection was that he was saying that he threw a bad ball that made the interception harder than it would have been if he had thrown it better. In other words … he was admitting to have blown that play in every way possible lol.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts