Pats studs n duds

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
Studs: everyone who watched this game
Duds: the Pats owners brother n law who was officiating, poor play calling on both sides of ball, QB play, ST, TO’s

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
studs: Lazard, Jones, Dillon, Crosby, Cobb, Gary
dud: everybody else, including coaches
the blown call shouldn’t have mattered if the damn d would do their jobs. Play doesn’t end until the whistle is blown

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stud: Lazard. Jones. End of game Dillon. Doubs redeemed himself. Watson needs to get the ball more.
Duds: Refs. Defense being unable to stop the run. Walker and Campbell need to blow up these run plays. I think Stokes seems to be floating around out there.

Reaction score
This should have been a cakewalk, we were getting schooled by a 3rd stringer.
This should have been a cakewalk, we were getting schooled by a 3rd stringer. A 3rd stringer who was playing D2 ball.
He was 10/15 for 99 1TD, not exactly a clinic there. I do agree though Barry was complacent and never really effectively challenged him enough. Especially early on. It was the 33 Runs for 167 yards allowed when you knew good n well they’d mix Run heavy. I saw several times where we had 4 on the DL??? We should’ve had 7!!!

Stud: Gary, Lazard, Doubs, Cobb
Our running game finishing for 199! Way to Go AJ+AJ!!
Rodgers honorable mention for resilience bouncing back.

Duds: Barry’s tender game plan once that 3rd stringer arrived.
Jenkins (Get Nij in there and pair Elgton with Runyon at Guard)
I don’t think Elgton is at 100% yet

Last edited:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs
A. Jones

AJ Dillon

Gary

Lazard

Cobb

Crosby, O'Donnell, and Coco for making the easy ones look easy again

Duds

Officiating

Doubs' ball security. I've noticed it all season long going back to preseason when he made a great catch and then bobbled it and had it intercepted. He just doesn't put the ball away and if he doesn't start learning to do it, it's going to cost us at the worst time. He's better than that and needs to be. He cost us a TD and almost cost us the game late. That ball was coming out and thankfully he he didn't loose it fully or NE is trying to score with time running out instead of us.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Doubs' ball security. I've noticed it all season long going back to preseason when he made a great catch and then bobbled it and had it intercepted. He just doesn't put the ball away and if he doesn't start learning to do i
Hopefully, he will learn from this. Secure the ball when going down. That miff was unforced.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds: Aaron Rodgers in the first half. He played with his head up his backside. Seemed to be missing a lot of throws.
Jenkins the turnstile.
Refs
Kenny Clark with the dumb ass penalty. Didn't do much against the run.

Studs: Crosby hitting the game winner.
Gary.
Jones and Dillon
Lazard and Cobb

Packerbacker1996

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Duds all around coaching.
Lafleurs play calling.
Barry not being able to stop the run with a 3rd string QB behing C.
D-line coaching.
O-Line pass pro.
MLBs PPP vs thr run.

Studs
O-line run blocking.
RBs
Rookie WRs flashing and making the most of it. ( so happy for Watson he got that TD , he needed that)

Over all not impressed.
Difference I this game COACHING.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Studs: Gary, Running game, Lazard, Me - picked the correct score in the pick em contest.

Duds: in game coaching tactics and strategy.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How? He had one td that should been a delay

Stop being overly picky
Overly picky? You're at home against the supposedly inferior opponent that early in the game is down to its third string rookie quarterback and you barely squeak by. That sucks. Nothing picky about it.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Overly picky? You're at home against the supposedly inferior opponent that early in the game is down to its third string rookie quarterback and you barely squeak by. That sucks. Nothing picky about it.
Im not talking about the game. It was implied the qb was lighting them up. So far from the truth. Getting schooled by the qb was the quote. You believe that?

Now..if it was said cake walk for this win amd you let them hang around. I would agree 1000000 percent.

Members online

Latest posts