1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Patriot Fans support the Packers!

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by AaronIsMyBro, Jan 16, 2011.

1. AaronIsMyBro

AaronIsMyBro Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Patriots fans on their forums are already rooting for Rodgers and Packers.

2. SyX

SyX Stranger in a strange land

Ratings:
    +90
    Would have been a lot different if the Pats had won. Going into tonight, I thought the only team with a legit chance at beating the Pats were the Packers.

Their fans certainly don't want to see the Jets win the Super Bowl, and another ring for Big Ben would give him as many as Brady.

3. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    The more the merrier in cheering for the Pack. I kind of wanted the Jets to make it, but a Packers/Pats superbowl with Rodgers healthy would of been epic.

4. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    Nothin' but luv for Boston....
    (In-laws are from there too)
    But I still can't believe that the NY Jets won that game....
    I thought NE had the SB in the bag

but I guess...... "thats why they play the game"

f ny

5. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I would love to beat the J E T S Jets Jets Jets in the Super Bowl. I'd love to shove it down Rex Ryan's throat more than he does a cheesesteak.

• Like Like x 2
  6. AaronIsMyBro

AaronIsMyBro Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    We believe Aaron Rodgers have been one of the most criticized QB's in the league today and still managed to remain humble and poised. He's two wins from entering the "elite" category and I'm truly confident it is this year. This may sound biased but I'm even inclined to say the Bears are similar to the Jets this year (in reference to how they got to the post season, luck here and there). Packers have had to always win with their backs on the wall and with significant injuries.

Good luck, seriously. Please remove the Brett Favre stinker off of Rodgers, and win it all this year.

7. ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +125
    I'm hearing support from all over the league rooting for the Packers it's awesome to get some respect, where respect is deserved!

8. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,226
    That would be quite a feet. oops, i mean feat.

Packers need to be on their toes if they are playing the Jets. Sometimes its a game of inches, other times its a game of feet. But they just need to put their best foot forward and compete. Just put one foot in front of the other and march down the field.

I would love for the Packers to play the Jets, as somebody else posted, BF returned for a SB, and the 2 previous teams he left, make the SB in his final year. That's funny.

feet.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Maybe the Jets will lose the AFC championship again. Then the Packers can beat the Steelers and then you Pats fans can have the second best thing to Pats winning.

10. PackerFan87

PackerFan87 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13
    Oh, you went there.
    RAWR!