** Panthers vs Packers Game Thread **

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised the refs didn't flag Williams for "hands to the face" on that sack/fumble ... I guess they (the refs) were to busy trying to nab somebody in our secondary for holding or pass interference ...

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
roy_munson said:
I'm surprised the refs didn't flag Williams for "hands to the face" on that sack/fumble ... I guess they (the refs) were to busy trying to nab somebody in our secondary for holding or pass interference ...

i was thinking the same

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is more fun than I even imagined it would be. I hope the Panthers don't rally :-p

PS... does anyone else feel dirty rooting for the Giants?

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Time for A-Rod? or 1 more touchdown?

I'd let Aaron play the entire 4th Q. We'll see if they put him in.

The thing is though, I want to see him take at least one long shot downfield. I don't want to see nothing but hand offs.

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Once again, D creates a TO, offense set up with great field position, goes 3 and out and our kicker misses a long FG ... this time instead of FG it costs us TD ... 28-10 ...

Better be ready for onside kick now ...

roy_munson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would they go onside kick in the third quarter? Let's go 80 and put this game away.
Desperation.

Carolina has not been consistent with the passing game. They have been running the ball well. However, that is way too time consuming and they need points, and a lot them, quickly ...

... Granted they didn't try it .... good for us.

Members online

Latest posts