Packers to Host Demetrius Bell

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Low risk high upside

Exactly this, if we get him for the right price which we almost always do with TT. Would be a very solid pickup and competition breeds better play. I say cut the chord on Clifton also.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I know there are needs on defense and I know the Packers don't have a lot of cap money. But it seems to me that if we have a golden Quarterback we ought to have a Fort Knox offensive line. Hopefully some of the guys who were turnstiles throwing "look out" blocks last year will improve this year.

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Croak how can we agree so much these days? ;)

Anyway, I totally disagree with the ones saying because we were 15-2 we don't have needs to address. OT is one of them and it would not surprise me at all to see Thompson draft one for the reasons you stated. Plus Sherrod is coming off a bad injury (and didn't show me much beforehand) and Newhouse has not convinced me he is the solution at left tackle. Then there are the needs at DL, OLB, Safety, etc.

Bagadeez04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bell is a 50/50 kind of guy anyways...no telling what kind of player he really is. Flashes some potential at times, but being from Western NY, I can tell you Bills fans all say the guy needs to be motivated, and to stay healthy. Who knows if he would have panned out really.

Latest posts