Packers re-sign TE Tory Humphrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
flapackfan said:
We have most of our core good players and i was very happy we let Ahman Green go, his time was done here. I think a Jamal Lewis would be nice for 2 years at the bargain price Cleveland got him for otherwise, i dont think you pay big money to a running back unless he is a Ladanian Tomlinson type back.

I dnt think Lewis could have fit here...He reminds me more of Davenport

Uhhhh, it hasn't been a Humphrey thread in about 2 days. How can you possibly discuss Tory Humphrey for 3 pages? It must be the off season.

Tory Humphrey looks good in Red Shorts. Agree?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Uhhhh, it hasn't been a Humphrey thread in about 2 days. How can you possibly discuss Tory Humphrey for 3 pages? It must be the off season.

Tory Humphrey looks good in Red Shorts. Agree?

Green shorts

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
longtimefan said:
flapackfan said:
We have most of our core good players and i was very happy we let Ahman Green go, his time was done here. I think a Jamal Lewis would be nice for 2 years at the bargain price Cleveland got him for otherwise, i dont think you pay big money to a running back unless he is a Ladanian Tomlinson type back.

I dnt think Lewis could have fit here...He reminds me more of Davenport

:hijacked:

So how is Humphrey going to do this year anyways??

Just to push others to get better, or a real shot of making the team?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yes there are some RBs that are good when they are 30 years and older, but Jamal Lewis numbers have been down for a long time.

The knack I have on Adrian Peterson is his huge number of carries in college, over 700 and almost the double of any other college back.

Thats just too hillarious. Do you even think about what you write before you write it?

flapackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
OregonPackFan said:
Jamal Lewis 2004 season was a good season, he missed 4 games and still got over a 1000 yards and had a good average gain per carry.

However in the 2005 season he missed only one game, got only 906 yards, had more carries than the season before and his average went down to 3.4 yards per carry, this trend continued in 2006.

If you see at his total carries, he has more than the number of carries most backs have when their productivity go down.

Therefore I believe he's a banged up RB that is declining at a very young age, 28.

You may not agree with me, but this is my argument and my opinion.

Uhhh, he actually improved last year so I am not sure how the trend continued.

Perhaps you were looking at Moss's numbers.

:rotflmao:

Im gonna take you to the zoo OregonPackFan. I heard you guys like the zoo in a Rocky movie.

I guess by your logic Lewis is on the rise rather then the decline since last year was better than the year before. maybe we can trade for him

Reaction score
:locked:

This thread got off-topic, I'll start another one in hopes that it'll stay on topic.

PLEASE, let's just wait until the Randy Moss deal actually happens before we start debating that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts