Packers Puzzle

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have some puzzles peices from the free agency and the draft, does the packers new coaching staff have what it takes to put the puzzle together and make these guys into a playoff team?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think we got the majority of the peices for the offensive line today. It is up to McCarthy and Philbin\Jag to get that straight.

The linebacker situation has the peices as well, hopefully they can put that puzzle together. That could be a very beautiful puzzle.

The WR spot is a lil different. We have big guys and medium sized guys with speed. It is up to the coaches to see who fits where, and when. Some times will call for gardner, some might call for jennings,etc.

I cant wait to sit back, relax, and watch the coaches earn their paychecks...as I watch every move they make.

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
that's a very good question that I've been thinking about for a while...

I'm really happy w/ the players that are in place right now...w/ the exception of DE, Guard, and wr (and some of those positions are debatable!!!) the Packers have a LOT of very solid talent and or depth.

HOWEVER...we have not discussed the compotence of the coaching staff lately...the talent is only a part of the battle (a substantial part though). I'm a little apprehensive about the offensive coaching staff...but I'm trying to remain optomisitic until I have reason not to be.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We can only say "san fransisco sucked" so many times. its true. they sucked. I cant wait for preseason game #1.

jag helped mold alge crumpler into a stud...hes supposedly creative.

we have zone blocking on offense. it sounds good.

and san fransisco sucked. but will MM?

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know, I know, I know...we have to HOPE that MM had nothing to do w/ 4-12...like I said...it concerns me a little, but I'm doing whatever I can to reserve my judgement....besides...we have so much freaking talent that I'm pumped about right now!!!

OP
OP
P

Packman5

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bates left as well and ik we have the same system in place and bob sanders who learned from bates but bates got his players fired up and got in their face in practice and stuff and i'm not sure sanders will do the same things but we'll see.

Popcynical

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wont even attempt to bash the coaching staff until week 4. And I hope I never have to.

I'd love to see some creativity in the play calling. It's something we've missed the past few years.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts