Packers fined $300,000; Rodgers and Lazard $14,650 each

AGreen2AJones

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"The violations included the unvaccinated Rodgers not wearing a mask during his news conferences and because the team did not report that Rodgers and Lazard attended a Halloween party, even though it was away from the team facility. By attending, Rodgers and Lazard violated the protocol that prevents unvaccinated players from gathering in groups of more than three, which was the reason for their fine. The amount of the players' fines were part of the jointly agreed upon fine schedule between the league and the players' union."

Packers cooperated with investigation and that was taken into consideration. Future violations may result in loss of draft picks.

Should the board punish Murphy?

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
alright now that it's over people who are still upset he "lied" or didn't get vaccinated can cry in their safe space bubble and let it all out.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

"The violations included the unvaccinated Rodgers not wearing a mask during his news conferences and because the team did not report that Rodgers and Lazard attended a Halloween party, even though it was away from the team facility. By attending, Rodgers and Lazard violated the protocol that prevents unvaccinated players from gathering in groups of more than three, which was the reason for their fine. The amount of the players' fines were part of the jointly agreed upon fine schedule between the league and the players' union."

Packers cooperated with investigation and that was taken into consideration. Future violations may result in loss of draft picks.

Should the board punish Murphy?
You screw up at work..really bad.
Does owner get laid off??
your supervisor?
Or you?

D

Deleted member 6794

I'm surprised that the league didn't find any more examples of Rodgers violating the COVID-19 rules. There are actually pictures on the team's website showing him without a mask on the airport leaving for Arizona.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised that the league didn't find any more examples of Rodgers violating the COVID-19 rules. There are actually pictures on the team's website showing him without a mask on the airport leaving for Arizona.
Perhaps there isn't a rule against a player being outside and distanced from others?

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers continue to win games after his return, this will be forgotten over time. Rodgers may be an arrogant ****** bag, but most Packer fans only care what he does on the field. Just win, baby.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers continue to win games after his return, this will be forgotten over time. Rodgers may be an arrogant ****** bag, but most Packer fans only care what he does on the field. Just win, baby.
I won't bore you all again with this but one more time. ARod's attitude has been exemplary since he started playing football this year. Especially on the field.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I won't bore you all again with this but one more time. ARod's attitude has been exemplary since he started playing football this year. Especially on the field.

He is still an arrogant *********. You can be that and not be an issue for the team in a sense of being a headcase or causing rifts.

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is still an arrogant *********. You can be that and not be an issue for the team in a sense of being a headcase or causing rifts.
I think we all agree with his character as it was evident since his family distanced themselves from Rod but as long as he can be tolerated in the locker room and field should be ok. Whether they play "pat-a-cake" in the locker room to keep the comradery going I don't care as long as Rod keeps doing what he has been doing this year it's all good.

Reaction score
The only thing I want out of Rodgers is winning a Super Bowl.
If that don't happen, then get his drama queen @ss out of town after this season and move on
with whoever.

I'm sick of his off field drama and I wonder what's next between now the seasons end.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Some people were wondering why the Packers were getting hit so hard with Covid. The Vikings have 5 on the Covid list, with one player in the hospital.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't care who's arrogant really, the biggest difference between these 2? I've seen the Packers be against all odds and for as much as people may not like Rodgers demeanor or whatever, he has never come close to showing quit. He's put this team on his back more times than most would probably admit. He's not THE team, but he's shouldered more than his share at various times, many times, over his career. Adversity seems to make him work harder.

I see the opposite in OBJ. If people want to say they're both arrogant, fine, but they couldn't be more different.

Members online

Latest posts