Reaction score
No real surprises here honestly...

Best Offensive 5:
1. WR Davante Adams, 75.3
2. RT Dennis Kelly, 72.5
3. LT Billy Turner, 69.2
4. QB Aaron Rodgers, 68.1
5. TE Dominique Dafney, 64.5

You will not win many games with nearly sub 70s eating up your top 5 spots...just rough. Honestly, I was surprised to see Rodgers make the top 5 truly.

Worst Offensive 5:
1. TE Marcedes Lewis, 32.3
2. TE Josiah Deguara, 40.2
3. C Josh Myers, 48.0
4. WR Equanimeous St. Brown, 49.6
5. WR Randall Cobb, 50.4

If you asked me I would have predicted 1,2,4,5 all would be here given that routes vs targets is given a decent amount of weight in how PFF grades for receivers work. I would have expected Lazard as well as my 5th. Nothing shocking here as well sadly given how the night played out.

Best Defensive 5:
1. OLB Rashan Gary, 86.8
2. OLB Preston Smith, 70.5
3. S Henry Black, 70.4
3. LB De’Vondre Campbell, 70.4
3. DL Kenny Clark, 70.4

Folks Black has really put together some fine games and Saturday night was another. Campbell was a tackling beast (actually had highest tackling grade) and finished sadly what I assume to be his last game for us with yet again an EXCELLENT game. The future may be muddy and unknown, but this defense has the centerpieces to be a beast in the future - and if Love is the QB in 2022, I expect a defensive pedal to be pushed even harder.

Worst Defensive 5:
1. CB Jaire Alexander, 36.9
2. OLB Whitney Mercilus, 47.2
3. S Darnell Savage, 47.4
4. OLB Za’Darius Smith, 54.8
5. CB Eric Stokes, 54.8

All night I didn't like when I saw Mercilus out there, he struggled to win against blocks and I suspect that bicep wasn't ready for the war before him. Likewise Jaire struggled mightedly in his limited time and his missed tackle on Deebo was big late. Z should have stopped playing after that first sack....I saw him unable to assist or do anything the rest of the night if honest. I think the grading on Stokes is a bit harsh, but he did give up the most yards and the Kittle seam pass on him was big.

Members online

Latest posts