1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Packer quotes

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Jan 9, 2011.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,951

Post-game chatter: McCarthy and Rodgers speak - JSOnline

From Mike
    Is this an important milestone for Rodgers winning his first playoff game? MIlestone? That's what you talk about. We don't look at it that way. I think you know that. Gosh, I just don't know why we have to talk about that today.

How crucial was WR James Jones' drop? Well, in fairness to James, he clearly had the obvious opportunity right there before the half to put it to 21. But he has a thumb he's dealing with. So he'll fight through it. He's a warrior. He takes great care of his body, but he'll be the first one to tell you he needs to make that catch.

Rodgers
    How did it feel to finally win your first playoff game? Well, in all my time being a football fan I have never seen one player win a game all by himself. It is a good team win for us and I will let you guys write what you want on that.

Did you expect such a contribution from the run game? No, I didn't to be honest. I thought I was going to have to play a good game and be efficient and do a good job on third downs, which we did. I thought that we were going to have a few more passing attempts, but the way that James was running, we just stuck with it.

2. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    I saw this video during the pregames. It just shocked how much more it was rather than just a Coach and a QB. This is the bonus coverage. I couldn't fin the one they showed on TV

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO_iNleckow]YouTube - NFL on FOX: McCarthy/Rodgers bonus[/ame]

• Like Like x 4
  3. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,951
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou-36YfarNc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - VID0000 EDIT0000[/ame]

extra stuff

Jennings says MM is a players coach

Rodgers says MM gets their respect

Question

Do you guys ever go at it, Rodgers says..I know my place, Mike has final veto

Rodgers says---

4. Aaron rodgers is god

Aaron rodgers is god Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +154
    Thats why MM is a good coach for those reasons.

5. Munch

Munch NFL Owner

Ratings:
    +83
    Rogers is a class act!! These are the reasons I call myself a PACKER Fan. I can show my young boy the meaning of humble with these videos.
    Long live ROGERS!!!!

6. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845
    Isn't that the way it should be?? The coach calling the shots and having the final veto!!! Harmony!:derisive:

7. longtimefan

Ratings:
    +2,951

Just pointing it out, sometimes people think Rodgers only cares about himself...

8. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979
    You look at those postgame things, with players mic'ed up and etc...

They're just kids. They're goofers. They want to win real bad, all of them have chip on their shoulders. There are no primadonna guys in here. Every guy in the lockerroom has something to prove. Everybody passed on Rodgers, Jennings comes from a small college, Woodson didn't have any offers in FA, they thought he was washed up, Matthews was a walk on. Every player on this Packers roster has a chip on their shoulder.

But they're guys that really enjoy playing football, and enjoy eachother. It's really nice.

9. IluvGB

IluvGB I <3 Packers!!!!

Ratings:
    +845

I know I was just pointing out that it should be about that way.. Coaches having final veto, not the other way around.
    (In most cases!)