Packer 1st and 2nd round picks

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the combined record of the teams the Seahawks have lost to is 34-10 while the Packers just lost to the worst team in the league.

There's something wrong with Seattle as well but I haven't seen a lot of their games nor do I care about their struggles but it's pretty obvious to me the Packers have to improve drastically to have a chance at winning another title.
And the Packers other 2 losses were to two of the hottest teams in the NFL.

And the Seahawks lost to the Packers - in the opinion of some here, a team in complete disarray

Whether you care or not about other teams, watching more than just Packer games will enhance your perspective and understanding of the NFL.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't really get into the who beat who and records, because they don't really matter. Look at Denver, they look NOTHING like the team we played and I don't think it was just because it was us they were playing. They were on fire in every facet. Manning was dropping passes like he did 10 years ago. I said he could do that for a game or 2 and I was nervous he'd get it together for us since it was after a bye. He hasn't completed a pass like that since and was benched.

When we played KC they had one of the best RB's in the league, he's not on the field anymore. The Lions certainly have the potential to be a much better team than their record indicates, they should have at least 1 more probably 2 more wins this year and that said, they tried everything possible to give us that game and we didn't want. We were 6-0 and since then our offense has looked like a 1 win team for about 5 weeks now. Our record says we're 6-3 now? i'm almost afraid to look because after that game it looks like we should have 10 more losses.

The only thing i'm certain of, is if we don't start playing better, much better on offense, it won't matter if we somehow get a wildcard spot, we won't last long in the post season. Playing like we have been, I'm not even confident we'd do that. It will take a lot of crappy play by other teams for that to happen.

The players and coaches are there to figure it out. They can be better, they just have to start making the plays. They're there and it always seems to be someone that breaks down and it never happens. They need to do their jobs on every play, all of them and our season will look a lot brighter, but until I see it things aren't looking so good.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lions should have won vs seattle

NFL now admitting they screwed Baltimore at the end of their game with the Jags. Ravens should have won. You'd think a multi billion dollar operation could at least demonstrate a level of competence that wouldn't cause losses for their teams due to screw ups.

Half Empty

Cheesehead
Reaction score
t
That wasn't the issue...:sleep:

The issue was they won vs Seattle..they should have

This is like talking with my wife, so I'll just leave it alone after again noting that NO THEY DIDN'T. If there is some deal about the referees imbedded in all this, many of us would agree that a team that should win shouldn't make it close enough for the refs to mess up, not to mention that we could review the game tape and find calls that went the other way.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
This is like talking with my wife, so I'll just leave it alone after again noting that NO THEY DIDN'T. If there is some deal about the referees imbedded in all this, many of us would agree that a team that should win shouldn't make it close enough for the refs to mess up, not to mention that we could review the game tape and find calls that went the other way.

Like. Talking to my 16 year old...

Has to be right

Before you get all up in arms about this if you can disrespect me then I can lash back

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the call at the end of the Packer game was that Cosby made the FG (despite the ball landing 30 yards short) and the Packers "won" it, would you have felt any better about the performance?

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The problem with this argument is how small the margin of error can be in the NFL. While we'd all love for a truly great team to never allow the other team, referees, or any other outside source any chance to alter the outcome; that's just not a reality.