One thing that the Vikings' can offer their fans the Packers' can't offer you:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The stations that run the games buy up the extra tickets that dont sell in order to be able to air the games.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for those Heidi Hairs (almost)! If my team played its game in a place like that Humpty Dump I wouldn't go either!! ;-)

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I almost feel sorry for those Heidi Hairs (almost)! If my team played its game in a place like that Humpty Dump I wouldn't go either!! ;-)

Pugger, when they played real football outside at the Met they didn't sell out playoff games either. The Minnesota fan is just too sophisticated to get excited about pro football, unlike us rubes. And that's why they'll never become decent Packer fans when the purple leaves town.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

My god that forum is terrible. Those people show no class and respect.

I may hate the vikings but im not going to insult the fans. Or make a video about it...

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My god that forum is terrible. Those people show no class and respect.

I may hate the vikings but im not going to insult the fans. Or make a video about it...

I've lived in Minnesota the last 25 years and am amazed how wishy-washy the sports fans are--with rare exception. But I do agree with them that the NFL can build a new stadium without public money. The owners will take their ball and leave because of it, but the fans are right.

Members online

Latest posts