OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well finally got my email saying it will be here Friday, but still too late! This holiday season has just been sucky! Still don't know if I should tell my husband on Christmas morning, what his Christmas gift WAS going to be or just make him wait. I feel so bad, we were doing one gift each this year since we are visiting family and now he will have nothing to open on Christmas besides his new packer pjs for christmas eve( family tradition). What should I do? Do you think it will be as special if I tell him before hand?

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well finally got my email saying it will be here Friday, but still too late! This holiday season has just been sucky! Still don't know if I should tell my husband on Christmas morning, what his Christmas gift WAS going to be or just make him wait. I feel so bad, we were doing one gift each this year since we are visiting family and now he will have nothing to open on Christmas besides his new packer pjs for christmas eve( family tradition). What should I do? Do you think it will be as special if I tell him before hand?
If you log in to the MyUPS site mentioned earlier in the thread, you should be able to change the delivery address from work to home. At least, it is worth a try!

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you log in to the MyUPS site mentioned earlier in the thread, you should be able to change the delivery address from work to home. At least, it is worth a try!
I signed up for that UPS site last night but would not let me put in my work address as one of my address, says you can't do it with a business address. Plus I wont be home at all on Friday either. Leaving out of state around 4 in the morning! I guess there is nothing left to do.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I signed up for that UPS site last night but would not let me put in my work address as one of my address, says you can't do it with a business address. Plus I wont be home at all on Friday either. Leaving out of state around 4 in the morning! I guess there is nothing left to do.
Then I guess I would change the delivery day to after you return. And I would frame a likeness to let him unwrap his "certificate" on Christmas. Too bad they didn't start the sale about a week earlier.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just got off phone with Moron & Company. Now they claim all P.O. Box recipients will be delivered to post office by UPS , but in my case, still no tracking numbers ! They said they will be sending out tracking notifications as late as Friday, 12/23.
At this point, prayer is in order !

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Further investigation has informed me that it is against federal law for UPS to deliver to P.O. Box and the only way UPS accepts P.O. Box shipments is to have recipients phone number printed on the label so they can notify addressee to supply street address. This is going to be interesting ! :(

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wonder if you can talk to UPS and change the delivery address to the place in Arizona you are staying at??? :)

WORTH A TRY!~

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know some of you are dissapointed with not getting the shares yet, but it says right when you order to not use a P O Box address. Only USPS employees can get into a P O Box, this is the reason why a lot of the shares are delayed. UPS 2nd day air is very efficient and stuff generally arrives on time!

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if you can talk to UPS and change the delivery address to the place in Arizona you are staying at??? :)

WORTH A TRY!~
I tried calling since it shows it only has a label made as of now, and they said they can't change it and since it is coming to a work address, UPS wont let me change it. I am going to ask our UPS guy today if he comes if there is anything he can do. Thanks for all the ideas people!! Would be no problem if it wasn't Christmas.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know some of you are dissapointed with not getting the shares yet, but it says right when you order to not use a P O Box address. Only USPS employees can get into a P O Box, this is the reason why a lot of the shares are delayed. UPS 2nd day air is very efficient and stuff generally arrives on time!
Evidently alot of people used their bill to address on credit card as the ship to address which in alot of cases these days is a P.O. Box. The billing system should have flagged these transactions and asked for a street address. Anyway, now they are claiming UPS will still handle those orders despite laws to the contrary. This Morrow & Co. is saying that just to pacify some of us irate customers. I work for the USPS and it is against federal law for another fulfillment delivery company to deliver to any postal P.O. Box ! Someone has got their wires crossed !

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Evidently alot of people used their bill to address on credit card as the ship to address which in alot of cases these days is a P.O. Box. The billing system should have flagged these transactions and asked for a street address. Anyway, now they are claiming UPS will still handle those orders despite laws to the contrary. This Morrow & Co. is saying that just to pacify some of us irate customers. I work for the USPS and it is against federal law for another fulfillment delivery company to deliver to any postal P.O. Box ! Someone has got their wires crossed !

I see your point on the check box that says your mailing address is same as the shipping address, but the shipping address still shows do not use P O Box! When you are ordering something so valuable (price is one thing but to me it was more of what it is) I would go over the form couple of times before I order. I know the ordering system is screwed up with it allowing you to enter a P O Box #. I am not quiet sure if there is any software/ordering system out there that prevents this from happening!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I tried calling since it shows it only has a label made as of now, and they said they can't change it and since it is coming to a work address, UPS wont let me change it. I am going to ask our UPS guy today if he comes if there is anything he can do. Thanks for all the ideas people!! Would be no problem if it wasn't Christmas.
It still has your name on it, even though it is a work address. I don't know how they can deny your request. If it were just coming generically to your work, I could understand it. Also, coming from the Green Bay Packers, it is a pretty safe bet it isn't business... Sometimes, these rules are so rigid they become ridiculous.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I see your point on the check box that says your mailing address is same as the shipping address, but the shipping address still shows do not use P O Box! When you are ordering something so valuable (price is one thing but to me it was more of what it is) I would go over the form couple of times before I order. I know the ordering system is screwed up with it allowing you to enter a P O Box #. I am not quiet sure if there is any software/ordering system out there that prevents this from happening!
And with ordering something so valuable, they should have the flexibility to send out U.S.P.S. Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation, but as I've posted previously: They have the printing presses running with the UPS trailers out back. They gave UPS exclusive rights to do this mass mailing, thus cutting down on clerks in the office that would have to separate the certificates and assign a proper shipping carrier. So the few of us who always order via billing address have to suffer ? One phone call usually corrects ship to with vendors, but this bureaucracy was not prepared to deal with this as a standard business transaction with all the support in place.

Greg Battleson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
These rigid rules will collapse on Monday of next week. Then, Morrow & Co. will be responsible for fulfilling these orders and tracing the shipments. They are not presently staffed to be able to track down the orders with UPS & Wells Fargo because of the volume received. I don't care about my certificate arriving by Xmas... but I bought my significant other (Giants fan) a share and I already have the frame, wrapping, and card made out !

MadtownEric

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little ticked. I ordered 2 shares, one for my wife and I and another for my boss as a gift. The confirmation I received has a spot where it says the name as it should appear on the stock certificate. 1 share has mine and my wife's name and the other share has my bosses name. However I get the stock certificates, in seperate envelopes, and both of them have my bosses name and address. Luckily it was done that way and not the other but it's still annoying. And trying to get through to Wells Fargo has been a big pain. Anyone else have that happen?

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm a little ticked. I ordered 2 shares, one for my wife and I and another for my boss as a gift. The confirmation I received has a spot where it says the name as it should appear on the stock certificate. 1 share has mine and my wife's name and the other share has my bosses name. However I get the stock certificates, in seperate envelopes, and both of them have my bosses name and address. Luckily it was done that way and not the other but it's still annoying. And trying to get through to Wells Fargo has been a big pain. Anyone else have that happen?
Wow - this is becoming a comedy of errors! If they would have just given everyone a little more time before the holidays, this wouldn't be such a problem.

jcavhs

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I had something similar happen. Ordered one for me and one for my grandparents. Both certificates arrived yesterday in separate packages and both have my name and address on it. I would have thought that they put the shipping address rather than the registration address but it has my middle name - which I only put in the registration. I am going to try calling Morrow LLC and see if they can at least confirm that the mistake is only on the certificate and that my grandparents are listed as registered share holders. And see if they can help me figure out which stock certificate I need to send to Wells Fargo to get corrected.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
I bought the Shareholder ring this year because the design is modeled after the players' rings. I will probably buy another one, though, if they take it again this year, just to continue what I hope will become a collection:)

Some of the shareholder stuff is nice (I have the "I own a piece of the Pack" tee shirt, for one) but the one I wanted to get my husband is sold out in most sizes. Maybe with the increased numbers, they will add some new designs this year.
I didn't see that, I will have to take another look.

mattyswanner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Received our stock certificate yesterday. The outside package was perfectly fine, however, the certificate and folder were completely damaged. After calling the contact information we find we have to ship this back in order to receive a new one. No one can guarantee we will get reimbursed for shipping! It was supposed to be a Christmas present! Wells Fargo is not a fun bank to deal with!

MadtownEric

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had something similar happen. Ordered one for me and one for my grandparents. Both certificates arrived yesterday in separate packages and both have my name and address on it. I would have thought that they put the shipping address rather than the registration address but it has my middle name - which I only put in the registration. I am going to try calling Morrow LLC and see if they can at least confirm that the mistake is only on the certificate and that my grandparents are listed as registered share holders. And see if they can help me figure out which stock certificate I need to send to Wells Fargo to get corrected.

I'm not sure how their software could screw something like that up when the confirmation clearly indicates something different. I had them shipped to a completely different address than either certificate so they got that part right. Maybe they're ticked at us for trying to save $25. I got ahold of Wells Fargo and got instructions on sending it back with a letter explaning the error and what corrections needed to be done. She was really helpful and sympathetic but we'll see. She told me that it typically takes 3-5 business days after they receive it to reprint. But with the holidays and seemingly ton of Packer stock issues I just hope to have a corrected certificate by mid-January. On a side note both certificates were high quality.

Members online

Latest posts