OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for he email with the tracking number. For those of you that have received this email, can you tell me who it's coming from? Should I be looking for an email from the Packers or from UPS?
Thanks!

You'll know it when you see it. It will come from “UPS Quantum View" [email protected] in case you want to add it to your address book.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
This is the first year that none of my kids will be home for Christmas. This holiday is going from bad to worse. Please excuse me while I cry and feel sorry for myself. :cry:
How old are your kids? You will have your stock by then and see the pack take out their frustrations on the Bears. A new friend from WI I met at the tailgate sent us a bottle of Everclear that tastes like apple pie. we are saving it for the bears game. Come on over and I have a feeling there will be no blues for xmas.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
How old are your kids? You will have your stock by then and see the pack take out their frustrations on the Bears. A new friend from WI I met at the tailgate sent us a bottle of Everclear that tastes like apple pie. we are saving it for the bears game. Come on over and I have a feeling there will be no blues for xmas.
Are you going to the Bears game?

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
The other thing that stinks is that I bought stock for all 3 of my kids for Christmas gifts. The other day, my son posted the stock he bought for his son (my grandson). Hope he didn't buy one for himself too. ugh

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! Good luck!
Thanks! UPS came and went already today and still no email. My husband may not be getting anything on Christmas day this year! I know they said before the 24th and I guess it was my fault thinking I would get it before we left town. Plus having it shipped to my work, so he wouldn't see it and we are going to be closed Friday- Monday, so who knows when they will try to deliver it again. You would think $25 dollars in shipping and handling fees would get you more information.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Thanks! UPS came and went already today and still no email. My husband may not be getting anything on Christmas day this year! I know they said before the 24th and I guess it was my fault thinking I would get it before we left town. Plus having it shipped to my work, so he wouldn't see it and we are going to be closed Friday- Monday, so who knows when they will try to deliver it again. You would think $25 dollars in shipping and handling fees would get you more information.
That sucks. I don't think they were prepared for 185K in the first 48hrs. And I know they aren't going chronologically or alphabetically. My last name starts with A and I ordered 3o mins after the bell and a guy who was 3 hours behind me got his last week. I just think they are overwhelmed and have been scrambling to meet their commitment. Of course all that doesn't help you out. When are you heading out. There is still hope you might get a notification today and have it by Thursday. Your in So Cal, Right?

tiffyanne1803

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That sucks. I don't think they were prepared for 185K in the first 48hrs. And I know they aren't going chronologically or alphabetically. My last name starts with A and I ordered 3o mins after the bell and a guy who was 3 hours behind me got his last week. I just think they are overwhelmed and have been scrambling to meet their commitment. Of course all that doesn't help you out. When are you heading out. There is still hope you might get a notification today and have it by Thursday. Your in So Cal, Right?
Yes, I am in Lancaster up in the High Desert. We are leaving Friday at 4am to drive to Arizona till Monday night. They were silly not to think it would go so fast. Money is so tight, I was upset that I couldn't but myself one! They also shouldn't of done a sale for Christmas unless they had enough man power. I will pray to get an email later today or early tom saying it will be here Thursday. He may just get an IOU.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
They print the all the details on high speed line printers. that's why the perferations. Normally I would expect smaller laser perfs for something that people consider this valuble. Mine comes in two days. If the pic is not exagurating them I am making a complaint.

Frame matting will cover perferations while dry mounting will cure ripple problems.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, I am in Lancaster up in the High Desert. We are leaving Friday at 4am to drive to Arizona till Monday night. They were silly not to think it would go so fast. Money is so tight, I was upset that I couldn't but myself one! They also shouldn't of done a sale for Christmas unless they had enough man power. I will pray to get an email later today or early tom saying it will be here Thursday. He may just get an IOU.

I will be praying for the both of us. Or, I am just getting my father-in-law a hug for Christmas.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Found out today that is what I'm getting from my kids for Christmas was very happy just can't let the girls know their big brother slipped and told mom what she was getting.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I will be praying for the both of us. Or, I am just getting my father-in-law a hug for Christmas.
If it doesn't come, make one up on the computer, frame it, and tell him you will send it as soon as it arrives. Somebody might be able to scan theirs, too, and replace the name. (I have an old stock cert. from '97, and I'd be willing to try that if you want. My new one hasn't arrived yet, but is due tomorrow.)

Members online

Latest posts