OFFICIAL THREAD ON PACKER STOCK SALE

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Well according to Packers.com, they said that there are only around 225,000 shares for sale. You don't think there are 225,000 people who want to get their hands on one??
I am positive 255,000 wanna get a share. It's more of a question as to whether 255,00 people have 250$ right before christmas to buy one.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I've got my debit card ready, was curious to ask if I could get the morning off, but figure the server would be busy anyway.

Packer fan forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I highly doubt they would be able to tell who lives in the household, that isn't the problem in my mind. And if that is the case then I cannot get one either way because it wouldn't be in my name. I am going to use their address and my name/card and see if that works, if not, I will try sending them the money so they can use my name and mail it out from their address. If that doesn't work, well, I will be one sad Packer fan.
They could buy one in your name with their card, if necessary - as though a gift - and listing you as living at their US address. You then send them a check, and they mail you the certificate when it arrives at their house. No one is the wiser.

Steve Hanks

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can anyone find any details online that tells you how Tuesday's stock sale will work? What time is it going to happen? I want mine!!

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can it be put in 2 names (ie me and my wife)? trying to figure out to buy 1 or 2 shares...

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can it be put in 2 names (ie me and my wife)? trying to figure out to buy 1 or 2 shares...

per Packers.com

Only individuals (including spouses as joint tenants) will be able to purchase shares; individuals can purchase shares as a gift for other individuals.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
How long do you guys think the 250k share will last before selling out?

I'm saying they will be gone in 1 weeks time.
IDK, that's a lot of shares, especially around Christmas in hard times. You really have to be a die hard fan to buy stock this month. I think we are safe. But I for one will be sitting at my computer tomorrow morning at 6 am with my credit card out hitting the F5 key.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
IDK, that's a lot of shares, especially around Christmas in hard times. You really have to be a die hard fan to buy stock this month. I think we are safe. But I for one will be sitting at my computer tomorrow morning at 6 am with my credit card out hitting the F5 key.

I'm hoping they are still around come Fri morning(payday) I had cash saved up for the stock sale, but my car crapped out and I was forced to use the cash to fix the car. My rent is paid as well as most of my bills so I can make this expense on Friday.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum is a die-hard Packer fan. Though they perhaps should be; the rest of the world is not. I don't think the stock is going to sell nearly as quickly as many here seem to think it is (though I would be happy to be proved wrong -- since that would mean the Packers really are that popular).

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
Everyone on this forum is a die-hard Packer fan. Though they perhaps should be; the rest of the world is not. I don't think the stock is going to sell nearly as quickly as many here seem to think it is (though I would be happy to be proved wrong -- since that would mean the Packers really are that popular).
Methinks you are right. We are in our own little world here looking out and thinking everyone is as fanatic as we are. There are a quarter of a million shares, I think the stock will sell out, but not till after Christmas. Just us packer nutcases will be buying this month so don't worry SDC , I am pretty positive your good.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Jon Gruden and now Troy Aikman have both said on-air that they're interested in shares... it would be something else if the guy who gave the Packers the most headaches during the 90's ends up as a shareholder!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts