Official Studs n Duds Steelers

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CBS locally switched Titans Jets. It's one thing if that was the original game, but it switched to it. But this is just one of the many reasons why I watch less and less sports as I get older.
How would you like to be me. I paid for Sunday Ticket and it was blacked out because the game was on local CBS. I ended up watching the first Qt on split screen.

Heyjoe4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How would you like to be me. I paid for Sunday Ticket and it was blacked out because the game was on local CBS. I ended up watching the first Qt on split screen.
Now I'm glad I dropped NFL Sunday ticket. I hear they are looking for a new buyer with the option to buy individual games instead of having to subscribe to them all. Operationally though, they were always a nightmare. Shouldn't be that hard.

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup I have Sunday Ticket too. It's a complete crock. I didn't realize until the very end of the first quarter there was a split screen version on channel 702 I believe.

D

Deleted member 6794

Stokes was picked on all game long but he did well for that. When jaire was out, Steelers avoided Stokes, so that is some recognition.

The Steelers identifying Yiadom and SJC as a weakness was the main reason they didn't target Stokes that much after Alexander left the game.

That's an impressive average, and an impressive number of whiffs, but against Tennessee with those 21 carries he posted 90 yards after contact good for an average of 4.3 ypc after contact which is in the stratosphere for tough running. More to the point that game against Tennessee completely shifted his yards after contact average. I'm guessing that prior to that game that he was in the mid 2s. Small sample size but yes he does seem to get comparatively stronger with each carry. IMO he should average 15 carries per game.

If you take out the game against the Titans last season Dillon has averaged 2.07 yards after contact per attempt.

Agree completely with your last point. It's what I couldn't stand about MM - get a lead and then "play not to lose" - which almost guarantees a loss. The Patriots under Brady were never afraid to put up big numbers on an opponent. I have more faith in MLF and so hope this won't be a trend. This offense can put up 30-40 plus points a game on a consistent basis. So just do it, for 60 minutes, not 45.

The Packers were a total of 136-49-2 (.733) in games they had a lead at any point during McCarthy's tenure as their head coach. That's a pretty decent record.

They were going for the juggler there. I didn't mind one, perhaps even two stabs at it, but the three straight just wasn't my taste - however the plays were there they just blew it.

The Packers inexplicably did that against the Niners already as well.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup I have Sunday Ticket too. It's a complete crock. I didn't realize until the very end of the first quarter there was a split screen version on channel 702 I believe.
That split screen for late games is a benefit. I watched the 49ers, Bears, Dallas and Cleveland games at the same time. Having a big flat screen tv helps. Still, I didn't want to watch the Packers split screen, which was at least a bigger picture than my computer.

DTV doesn't give a **** about customers. They should automatically switch when the network isn't showing a game. Actually in years past DTV did just that. I know the NFL is mostly responsible for this ****.

JK64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My son pays for our satellite. He paid for Sunday ticket about 5 years ago. We've [he's] had it free every year afterwards. I'm not complaining.
With all due respect, you must be missing something. DTV automatically re-ups every year. Why would DTV give your son free service? And don't tell me it's an oversight. This is AT&T we're talking about here.

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
With all due respect, you must be missing something. DTV automatically re-ups every year. Why would DTV give your son free service? And don't tell me it's an oversight. This is AT&T we're talking about here.
He pays for satellite. Sunday ticket has been free.

Members online

Latest posts