Official Rodgers Injury Thread

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yup, mixing the WRONG chemicals DOES lead to disaster. Ask the Jets about Tim Tebow if you don't believe me.

I was wondering how long it would take for Tebow to be bashed on a thread that isn't about Tebow. We should focus on our own problems and I don't believe we should be worried about Tebow, especially with the way Wallace played tonight.

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It'll be the typical stubbornness that does the Packers in, as they'll most likely stick with Seneca Wallace (who couldn't cut it with the Browns). Remember that 7 points came off a blocked punt and another 3 off an onside kick, and none came from the passing game. Though to be honest, I don't think Matt Flynn is going to do much better. The season's over for all intents and purposes.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If winning SUPER BOWL is your goal;
If Rodgers regular season (& possibly playoffs) is done:

A) Punt
B) Pray Wallace after a decade+ in the league, morphs into Doug Williams
C) Pray Tolzien .....
D) Bring Flynn back
E) Bring Favre back

Defense92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If winning SUPER BOWL is your goal;
If Rodgers regular season (& possibly playoffs) is done:

A) Punt
B) Pray Wallace after a decade+ in the league, morphs into Doug Williams
C) Pray Tolzien .....
D) Bring Flynn back
E) Bring Favre back

D or E. Favre is the iron man, but finally is too old. so I am leaning toward D.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
I will take any tickets people want to give away since season is over

If you get any doubles, send them my way! Some of us have been around long enough to live through the "drought" and we still "Love our Green Bay Packers" (humming) regardless of who is Quarterbacking.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HOLD ON JUST A GOSH DARN SECOND. ...
Why haven't we been talking about that "other" notable TT quarterback pick........
BRIAN BROHM?

HE KNOWS THE OFFENSE.....
......can't run it.....can't play it worth a darn as he usually is scared witless.

....but he does know the offense.

The problem would be.....do we have an offensive line that would be able to keep him from getting KILLED out there???????

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Reading these Matt Flynn posts, is making me a little nauseous. The guy has had a chronic and severe shoulder problem on his throwing arm for two years now. That's why he got unseated by Wilson in Seattle, it's why he looked absolutely terrible with the Raiders a month ago and it's why he was just cut by the awful Buffalo Bills. Matt Flynn is not coming here.

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh hell, our quarterback situation just got worse than that of the Vikings....and they're what?....1-7?

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope its only for a few games. We can still make the playoffs without Aaron for four weeks or so. Next three games are Eagles, Giants and Vikings. But we need him back asap.
NO. Not with Kazoo as QB. The bears are not very good, not at all. Traditionally we have trouble with PHI and NYG, and the Vikings are smelling blood. This could get ugly, fast.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I DEFINITELY AGREE. I would be shocked if he could come back and it woud be as if nothing ever happened, as if no bad blood remained.
bad blood? you mean the bad blood from Flynn's MILLIONS? the nfl is a business, there is no loyalty for the most part. If anything Flynn may show up raring to go to show other teams what he can do with an EPT WCO.

Reaction score
ESPN is saying maybe 3 weeks. We need at least 2 wins out of the next 3 to stay in contention. with that loss we dropped from #3 to #8. my concern is that if rodgers comes back who is going to protect him.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN is saying maybe 3 weeks. We need at least 2 wins out of the next 3 to stay in contention. with that loss we dropped from #3 to #8. my concern is that if rodgers comes back who is going to protect him.
Our RUN GAME has been protecting him. Sorry this is just kind of a half-witted comment.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
Packers have to play at least three games with a back up QB. Who apparently isn't that good. Hey, the Vikings have been doing it all year. We have 3 back up QB's that aren't very good. And look how well they are doing..........

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Let Jordy be the QB! Heck he can do everything. He can throw the ball up and run under it for a completed pass like we used to do as kids in the back yard. :laugh:

azrsx05

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If it's only 3 weeks that's not bad at all. We need to stop calling the season. I've never heard so many fans throw in the towel so soon. We are the a Packers. We have over comes many injuries. Despite that we remain one of the best teams. We are still 5-3. Even if we go 0-3 with rodgers out we are 5-6. I doubt we will. But we are facing 3 teams that come in with their own issues too. Hold your heads high Packer fans. We need to rally and stay behind our team. This will only make us stronger. Plus our running game has been amazing

PackerFlatLander

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We have been far beyond spoiled for the better part of two decades now. This is why I refuse to get into any "woe is me" nonsense. Any so-called Packer fan who wants to cry about all this, obviously doesn't remember Jim Zorn, Vince Ferragamo, Randy Wright, Chuck Fusina, or Anthony Dilweg - all of whom made Seneca Wallace look like Joe Montana. This is football, not creative basket-weaving. Those guys all sucked the balls off a rhino, and Favre was a pathetic joke in the playoffs for the last five years of his career. Other than that, we've been spoiled beyond reason.

I'm going to the game this Sunday and I'm as just as excited to be going, regardless of the Rodgers situation, as I was to go see Wright throw beach balls to Walter Stanley and Commodore Perry Kemp. I don't know any other way to be.

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Tell you what. Let's all just see what happens over the next 3 weeks, then we can panic/throw in the towel/burn down lambeau field, whatever...

But until then, let's all just chill

Lacy/Starks are proving to be a stud combo. Perry should be back this week, possibly Matthews. Give Wallace a full week of practice with the number 1's and above all else, pray, pray, pray that Rodgers is ONLY out 3 weeks.

D

Dan115

It'll be the typical stubbornness that does the Packers in, as they'll most likely stick with Seneca Wallace (who couldn't cut it with the Browns). Remember that 7 points came off a blocked punt and another 3 off an onside kick, and none came from the passing game. Though to be honest, I don't think Matt Flynn is going to do much better. The season's over for all intents and purposes.

Please jump off the bandwagon. Give up please.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Favre, I see things in his game that make him head and shoulders better than Aaron, and things that Aaron will NEVER be able to compare to,
And there are a lot of things favre never compared to, like efficiency and protecting the ball. Favre is done playing .

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
But where is ESPN getting that 3 weeks from?

I'm still waiting to see just how good or bad it is from the Packers themselves.
From anyone/anything else it is nothing but a BS rumor as far as I'm concerned.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you get any doubles, send them my way! Some of us have been around long enough to live through the "drought" and we still "Love our Green Bay Packers" (humming) regardless of who is Quarterbacking.

I'm one of them, and at times I PRAY for Tom Braatz to come back, right now this QB situation is one of them!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts