Official Rodgers Injury Thread

Reaction score
Well, the title says it all and I feel like I'm about to throw up. The only positive is that it isn't his throwing shoulder.

At least he was jogging off the sideline as if he didn't break his collarbone... Hopefully it is a minor injury. Hopefully

Crazy Packers Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can mark off a loss for every game Rodgers is out. So if it's season-ending, the Packers finish 5-11. Remember, the team averaged less than 10 points a game in the preseason with Rodgers hardly playing.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Yeah, we're pretty much screwed. Even if he can come back this season, it probably won't be soon enough to save it.

Maybe we can convince #4 to come back

CW21NumeroUno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this is just plain out bad luck. We finally field a team capable of making a nice playoff run and once again we get hit with injuries this time to our QB. We are cursed i tell u...

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Any word on the severity of the Injury? I hope its just some sprain.

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It just shows you the difference between a QB like Jay Cutler and a QB like Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is so great that the drop off is killing the offense. It would be like if the Broncos lost Peyton Manning. You can't lose an MVP quarterback and still keep things going. Packers need him back next week.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
His arm wasnt hanging like it was busted. Thats about the only positive. Then again flynn is available and knows the playbook.

kevin burns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all and I feel like I'm about to throw up. The only positive is that it isn't his throwing shoulder.

At least he was jogging off the sideline as if he didn't break his collarbone... Hopefully it is a minor injury. Hopefully

kevin---

this is about Rodgers, not MM play calling

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shows how much Aaron means to us and not having a backup qb that has taken many snaps can hurt us. McCarthy looked like he had thrown in the towel with the play calling when the bears stopped us a few times when we ran the ball. It's not the end of the world,but I sure hope Aaron gets better soon. Maybe Tolzein is a bright kid and can pick up our offense pretty fast if Aaron is out for sometime. Only one game tonight,we have good players coming back. Long ways to go. Go Pack Go!

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ESPN said collarbone, usually when it's a collarbone there's a break or fracture. Good news is I didn't see Aaron with a sling or anything.

jaybadger82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers' importance goes without saying.

Going forward, the next few games are absolutely winnable with competent QB play. But Wallace looked like **** tonight. Tolzien might be a better option if this is a multi-week thing.

Finally:
You can mark off a loss for every game Rodgers is out. So if it's season-ending, the Packers finish 5-11. Remember, the team averaged less than 10 points a game in the preseason with Rodgers hardly playing.

Get a ****ing grip.

kevin burns

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shortly after that, and ESPN medical expert, Dr. Mark A****es, stated it was probably an AC separation (no fracture), and that he would miss no time.

Packers_16-0

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I blame McGinn he jinxed aaron rodgers getting hurt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 97

greenNyellow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope its only for a few games. We can still make the playoffs without Aaron for four weeks or so. Next three games are Eagles, Giants and Vikings. But we need him back asap.

Members online

Latest posts