Official Rodgers Injury Thread

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Shortly after that, and ESPN medical expert, Dr. Mark A****es, stated it was probably an AC separation (no fracture), and that he would miss no time.

I hope to some divine sport god that is the case.

Wallace isnt going to win any games.

CW21NumeroUno

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im offering my left nut to ALL Gods that exists/existed in every book/fairytale/stone tablet that he has a seperated AC...That is my sacrifice...Make it happen!

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like ANYONE to admit that they would rather start Wallace or Tolzien instead of Vince Young! Or even instead of Graham Harrell! Is anyone out there? Shame on TT (and MM) for letting Young go! This is the sort of game he could have kept us in!

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without any definitive diagnosis yet.......about the only thing I can say for certain is: Seneca Wallace isn't it - as far as being a back-up quarterback. With him on the field, I saw about as much Chemistry out there as in a Physics lab.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Without any definitive diagnosis yet.......about the only thing I can say for certain is: Seneca Wallace isn't it - as far as being a back-up quarterback. With him on the field, I saw about as much Chemistry out there as in a Physics lab.
So mixing chemicals with scientific theories leads to disaster.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would like ANYONE to admit that they would rather start Wallace or Tolzien instead of Vince Young! Or even instead of Graham Harrell! Is anyone out there? Shame on TT (and MM) for letting Young go! This is the sort of game he could have kept us in!
I agree with pretty much everything there.
The only part I disagree with is putting shame on TT and MM.
They are only human and they make mistakes.
On the other hand they have made decisions that have led to success.
Focus on those instead.

RockyRaccoon

Day Tripper
Reaction score
I'll bite. I would start Wallace any day over Young. Wallace is much more intelligent and has played in WCO schemes. Vince Young looked horrible when given opportunities in preseason. And with Tolzien you have a young guy you can possibly develop.

If Rodgers is done for the year, give Wallace a few starts. If he doesn't improve and keep this offense competitive, then we see what we have in Tolzien.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On the other hand they have made decisions that have led to success.
Focus on those instead.

1 playoff win since 2010. 15-1-done in 11, 3 straight losses (Or is it 4) to Frisco, who is arguably the best team in the NFC right now. Ted and Mike are trying to live off 2010 still, and most fans are still allowing it! This team we root for plays in TITLE TOWN, we should expect MORE!

DOCTORAPK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Flynn probably is not the answer! It's like dating a girl the second time around, it sounds good at first but usually doesn't pan out and you break up......AGAIN!
I DEFINITELY AGREE. I would be shocked if he could come back and it woud be as if nothing ever happened, as if no bad blood remained.

profile_removed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'll bite. I would start Wallace any day over Young. Wallace is much more intelligent and has played in WCO schemes. Vince Young looked horrible when given opportunities in preseason. And with Tolzien you have a young guy you can possibly develop.

If Rodgers is done for the year, give Wallace a few starts. If he doesn't improve and keep this offense competitive, then we see what we have in Tolzien.

And if the Jags, Vikes. Steelers and Giants go on a run your idea would have us drafting JaDaveon Clowney, which let's be honest Ted is probably stupid enough right now to do anyway

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I DEFINITELY AGREE. I would be shocked if he could come back and it woud be as if nothing ever happened, as if no bad blood remained.
Why would he be mad? He got paid bank along with a shot to start in Seattle. He probably has nothing but love for GB and the front office, coaching staff and players.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Flynn probably is not the answer! It's like dating a girl the second time around, it sounds good at first but usually doesn't pan out and you break up......AGAIN!

Well, if it's any consolation, in your analogy I'd say Flynn was more the mistress than the girlfriend. Aaron was always our main squeeze, Flynn was the chick on the side that we couldn't break off the relationship for to make happy, so we let the mistress go on to bigger and better things. Now Flynn has screwed up with a few new beaus and has even been dumped, so perhaps the timing is serendipitous to bring the old flame back :D

(Too much? :p)

Wills29

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if it's any consolation, in your analogy I'd say Flynn was more the mistress than the girlfriend. Aaron was always our main squeeze, Flynn was the chick on the side that we couldn't break off the relationship for to make happy, so we let the mistress go on to bigger and better things. Now Flynn has screwed up with a few new beaus and has even been dumped, so perhaps the timing is serendipitous to bring the old flame back :D

(Too much? :p)

A few more times in the sack and then on to better things! I'm more concerned about the D that lets a 2nd string QB eat up 9+ minutes of clock in the 4th quarter. Thumbs down on both sides of the ball!

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, we're pretty much screwed. Even if he can come back this season, it probably won't be soon enough to save it.

Maybe we can convince #4 to come back
I bet he's back next week. He jogged back to the sideline and gave the crowd a smile and a couple thumbs up. He had no ice on it. If he was hurt that bad he wouldn't have been jogging. Each step can send a big jolt of pain into a shoulder injury, let alone jogging. Probably a very mild AC injury. We'll see.

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You can mark off a loss for every game Rodgers is out. So if it's season-ending, the Packers finish 5-11. Remember, the team averaged less than 10 points a game in the preseason with Rodgers hardly playing.
Preseason is irrelevant.

hanskristoffkarl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You are truly insane if you would stake the Packers' future in "what we have " in Tolzien. I'm a UW alumnus. Tolzien is not Russell Wilson. Or Randy Wright. Or even Darrell Bevel! Can you pass me what you're smoking?

GoPGo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't see how cutting Young was a mistake. He sucked.

Members online