Official Packers vs Vikings studs and duds Part 2

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I can't participate in another of these threads this season. I'm exhausted. Have fun, fellas. :speechless:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha!! Well at least I was right. You guys who gave me crap for saying we'd lose? Which we did, and having to play Washington?? will at least thank me after next week if beat Washington in a close one. Well I take that back ..I don't think we even win in the nations capital. Never mind!!
Duds?? Do we really even need this thread? Like seriously.

Good thing too is that as the 5 seed at least we have a shot at going to Carolina and not Arizona, which I think is be a better matchup, though still an unlikely victory.

thisisnate

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The realist award you mean? Did we watch the same football game? Are you going to stand there and pretend this is a good team?

Either you misinterpreted my post or are just very angry. Either is fine.

mkonyn

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either you misinterpreted my post or are just very angry. Either is fine.

Suppose i misunderstood then. Not angry in the least bit. I figured the pack would lose and it would be an ugly game.

Cheese Meister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The good news, we don't have to play the Vikings next week.

And that is about it.

We will be one and done; Packers have lost their momentum.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
Hey, Mike McCarthy... How do you feel about having 10 wins now?

Rodgers and the offense play with no heart for the first 3 1/2 quarters AGAIN. I blame the management and team offense leaders.

Studs
Crosby for that strip tackle and for his usual excellent kicking
Hyde for a catch that would make Jackie Robinson proud
Matthews. Had a good game.

Duds
McCarthy. The buck stops with him, IMO
Masthay for his usual horrible punting. Second season of being horrible. 7 billion people on this planet and the Packers cannot find an upgrade?
Cobb for yet another key drop
And...

A. Rodgers. Under threw Jones a few times and missed other open receivers many times. He just hasn't been very good this season. Is it Olivia Munn?

ClaysSecondWife

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Studs: James Jones, Mason Crosby, Adrian Petersons switch which kept them away from us last year

Duds: MIKE MCCARTHYS PLAY CALLING, and as much as I hate to say it.... Cobb (no separation; crucial dropped passes)

I'm just.... I'm tired

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers and the offense play with no heart for the first 3 1/2 quarters AGAIN. I blame the management and team offense leaders.

Studs

Duds
Masthay for his usual horrible punting. Second season of being horrible. 7 billion people on this planet and the Packers cannot find an upgrade?
And...

A. Rodgers. Under threw Jones a few times and missed other open receivers many times. He just hasn't been very good this season. Is it Olivia Munn?
Had me all the way then you blow it with that last question;)

Shawnsta3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would figure after we changed playcallers this year people would learn..Clements, McCarthy, Rodgers, or even Roddell himself could call plays and this offense would find a way to screw everything up.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
We can beat Washington, despite the fact that they are very hot right now. But we won't make it past the divisional round unfortunately. How crazy would it be, if we beat Washington on the road...went to AZ an pulled off an upset, and then faced off against Seattle @Lambeau field in a rematch from last year?? One can only dream...

anyway.

Studs
Crosby
JJ - only really consistent receiver all year.
Richard Rodgers - I thought he did well today breaking tackles (finally) and he played that hail mary exactly the same as the Miracle in Motown throw..which I was happy to see. Maybe just maybe RR will be a formidable TE in year 3.
Matthews - stepped up and he said he would after not showing up last couple weeks
Defense - Always keeps our team in the game (minus last week and maybe denver game) and they are the strong unit this year which I never thought I'd see with an A-rod lead team.

Duds
A-rod - Only putting him hear for that throw to JJ in the end zone at the end of the game. 2 worst throws i've seen from rodgers in his career have happened the last 3 weeks. Other one was @Oakland on that long INT.
Masthay
Cobb
Sitton

Looking at the glass half full here...but it's comforting that in an overall abysmal season for the packers, by their standards as of recent years, we still have a chance at getting to the big dance. Like Lloyd said in Dumb and Dumber...So you're saying there's a chance???

Cobbosanlucas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't know what is ailing Rodgers this year. Granted, his receivers are dreadful, but he has just not been sharp.

Mathews had another excellent game. Crosby was very good and the defense did agreat job of containing Peterson. James Jones was good (for a change) and kudos to Sitton for playing tackle instead of his usual guard position. The duds are too numerous to mention.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You would figure after we changed playcallers this year people would learn..Clements, McCarthy, Rodgers, or even Roddell himself could call plays and this offense would find a way to screw everything up.

Agreed. It's been pretty obvious the last two weeks that execution has killed drives.

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Studs

Duds
And...

Are you saying Olivia Munn doing to Rodgers what Kim Kardashian did to Reggie Bush???? or..... Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo-ish???

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Philban coming back Offensive Coordinator maght be a great Move??????

Latest posts