Official Packers vs Rams shout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big L

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big Win

it’s to bad with all the injuries, because the Packers are the best team in the NFL - fully loaded

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
9-3. If you would have told me before they went to camp we'd be 9-3, I'd have thought you had a screw loose. With all the turmoil, this is a pretty darned good record.

With a week off, they should be playing their best ball from here on in.

The problem is, the Packers seem to come off the byes with clinker games.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
Incase anyone needs an insanely good laugh in the midst of this stressful game, please check this out. I promise it’ll be worth the time.......

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
They are the Vikings!

Schultz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey listen the dude may be wrong about Crosby but he is not wrong about Savage having to take a hit on an onsides kick due to his miss.

Reaction score
With a week off, they should be playing their best ball from here on in.

The problem is, the Packers seem to come off the byes with clinker games.
You are correct. Bye weeks have absolutely haunted us. However this bye is different in this respect. The Packers were ranked #32 in Associated Value ranking for the most injured team before kickoff. An extra week off is huge and easily offsets any past lingering pain at the apex of injury volume.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was some really ******* coaching, need to make them pay for that stupidity
agreed… I think it was actually Karma… it‘s just downright disrespectful to go for it from that place on your own side of the 50 that early in the game.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wow what a strike to and YAC by Randall. Remember all the people on this forum hated Cobb
I know of no one in here that hates/hated Cobb. Some were skeptical about how much he has left… and his ability to remain health…. btw…. he missed the 2nd half with a groin injury.

Voyageur

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even if the kick had been good, they would have used the onside kick. That wouldn't change. If we want to say Crosby caused the hit, maybe we should look back further and second guess when we went for two as causing the hit. If we'd gone for the single extra point, it would have created a 9 point difference.

Okay, waiting for response as to how Crosby would have missed the EP.........5..........4...........3.......2........1

Status
Not open for further replies.