Official Packers 2012 Schedule!

CheeseMonster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2012 Schedules have been announced. Times and Dates will be announced in the spring.

NFC NORTH
1. Green Bay Packers

Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans

Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

My Breakdown of of 2012.

Home: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans.

Dont think the following teams are going to get it together next year...at least not well enough to beat
the Packers.

Bears:
They are lost at their TE, and WR positions. This team has been changing their offensive scheme
around like a woman changes close on a night out lol. Not only that, their defense is getting weaker.
Urlacher just had a devastating injury and might start the season on the PUP.

Packers Win
Jaguars:
Blaine Gabbert looks atrocious, he is simply not ready to lead his team to a victory @ GB. Its
just not going to happen.

Packers Win
Titians: Chris Johnson, and Kenny Britt going to carry that team to a win at GB? certainly not
if CJ2K plays like he did this year. what a disappointment his performance has been this year.
This team is still in the development stage. Their is an open competition at QB.

Packers Win
Cardinals:
Another team still coordinating steady QB play. They have to get by that hump, and even when they
do, they are going to have to keep up with the scoring. I dont see them as a threat just yet. Maybe in
a couple years.

Packers Win
Vikings: Ponder looks like a promising QB. I believe he has what it takes to develop into an elite QB one day. Just not next year. Peterson is lucky if he can play by week 6 next year. torn MCL, and ACL? Ughhh. not next year vikings.

Packers Win in a shootout
Detroit:
Im impressed with what they did this year. They can put up alot of points. They remind me of the
2006 saints. They are almost a complete team. They still need to improve on def, and their running attack is questionable. They arent going to be aiming high for an RB next year either.

Tie Game
Saints:
too close to call. so i will count it as a tie game

Packers win
49ers:
Frank Gore is getting old. their is no chance his play improves with age unless the QB play is flawless.
But its not flawless. Their are many flaws with Alex Smith that will be exploited by the packers once again. They have the defense to keep us just under 30pts, but their offense is highly unlikely to score
over 20 against our defense

Away: Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks, New York Giants, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts

Bears, Vikings, Rams, and Colts(if peyton manning doesnt play) should be easy wins, im sure 99% of people can agree with that statement.

Win
Seahawks: A very beatable team with the offense we have. They shouldnt win that game.

Not enough info to call it
Texans: I dont really have much to negate the texans on. They have the best running attack in the league. Shaub is almost an elite QB, but not quite. Hes darn close though. AJ is also arguable the best reciever in the game. Though i have questions about their TE positions. its too flaky. And outside AJ. they dont really have another big threat recieving game. Who knows what their draft is going to be like.

Win
Giants: They have the ability to be the best defense in the league. Their WRs are the best bunch in the league. Eli plays a good game. I still say we got the game

Packers go 14-1-1 next year, Clinch First round bye and homefield. They face the saints once again in the NFC championship game. and then its another coinflip. LOL

Members online

Latest posts