Official Game Day Thread: Super Bowl XLV - Packers vs. Steelers - 2/6: WIN 31 - 25

chucktownsteeler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtYBd--oFgc&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Mike Tomlin 2011 Story[/ame]

Nice video on our coach Tomlin.

ChucktownSteeler

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I know that the two have had several ties, but this is to show that the Steelers that the Packers are better. Championships > Super Bowls.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
You're missing the point completely and putting words in my mouth.

This Packers team is using the same scheme and players as it was when it was losing to the likes of MIA and WAS,

That is what you said...I proved you wrong...Now your saying dont put words in your mouth? lol

Vick was considered the MVP at one point in the year...He put Philly on his back and beat the Giants all by himself..

So to me he is a top tier q/b

Thats YOUR problem if you think my opinion is wrong

Bubby Brister

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That is what you said...I proved you wrong...Now your saying dont put words in your mouth? lol

Vick was considered the MVP at one point in the year...He put Philly on his back and beat the Giants all by himself..

So to me he is a top tier q/b

Thats YOUR problem if you think my opinion is wrong

You're one of those people who are absolutely terrified and paranoid that people are always trying to make you out to look wrong aren't you?

Once again, "This Packers team is using the same scheme and players as it was when it was losing to the likes of MIA and WAS, what's the difference between them then and them now?" was a response to "just how different can defense be...you have all the same parts and shame scheme".

The point being that you don't go to the Super Bowl by accident and obviously something has had to change with the Pack since those games.

The only thing we disagree on is Vick. Even still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one because it's more of an opinion.

I signed up for an account out of the respect I have for this team and to simply make a point I would think Pack fans would find interesting. I was hoping for some good friendly discussion throughout the week but apparently I overestimated this place.

:tomato2:

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're one of those people who are absolutely terrified and paranoid that people are always trying to make you out to look wrong aren't you?

Once again, "This Packers team is using the same scheme and players as it was when it was losing to the likes of MIA and WAS, what's the difference between them then and them now?" was a response to "just how different can defense be...you have all the same parts and shame scheme".

The point being that you don't go to the Super Bowl by accident and obviously something has had to change with the Pack since those games.

The only thing we disagree on is Vick. Even still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that one because it's more of an opinion.

I signed up for an account out of the respect I have for this team and to simply make a point I would think Pack fans would find interesting. I was hoping for some good friendly discussion throughout the week but apparently I overestimated this place.

you have stated your point, but ZERO packer fans agree with you, that is all

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

I am not terrified if I am wrong..I will gladly admit any mistakes I make

Maybe I am reading your quote wrong?

I took it to mean we have not changed our scheme and not changed players from the Miami games

so if thats not what you said

I apologize

(see I can admit it)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You beat me to it ivo.

Have you seen it yet or do you plan to?
I might take a walk on the frozen lake near where I live to take a peek.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score

Members online

Latest posts