Official Game Day Thread: Dolphins @ Packers - 10/17: LOSS 23 - 20

21dmvp21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
im so sick of this defense and the offensive line i could puke. im officialy sticking a pin in this year. we just arent that good of a team when we are down to francois and sheilds.

c_mac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's going to be a tough go for the rest of the year with a defense full of 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th string players. Top that off with no Finley and no Grant and that = F*cked.

Here's to a good slot in next years draft!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
My poor Packers! This could of been a lot worse, lost only by 3 in OT but lost nonetheless. There were some positives in that game but they will be far overshadowed in a loss. We get CM3 back next week for the Vikings and that is one of the few hopes I can purr for. I have hope, always, never ever count anyone out. This is going to be a crazy season for the entire league, you just don't know how it's gonna go. My heart is hurting, but may the Pack surprise us all and prevail.

Lets hope the Cowboys just destroy the Vikings. That would make me feel so much better right now.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
its completely clear that the o-line and d-line(well, lack of pressure at least) are the reasons we lost today. This offense cant be good if rodgers only has 1 second to pass the ball. although there were a few times when he had all day long and couldnt find a reciever-I dont know if thats just good coverage or our receivers faults.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
wow, people....how many injuries have they had..

they have practice squad players playing...And you expect them to play like matthews?

Please dont tell me you expect the 3rd stringers and 4th stringers to perform like starters

OneHotelFoxtrot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im not expecting our backups to be as good as our starters but the penalties and special team issues I expect to be taken care of by now..

PackAttackUK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't think that there is a huge single reason why we lost this ball game. I think it's a multitude of smaller things.

We couldn't create any pressure without Clay there today. Henne had all day to throw the football.
The O-Line NEEDS to give A-Rod more time to throw.
MM should've helped Bulaga out by putting Crabtree along side him to help him against Wake.
Injuries are killing us. The lack of depth on the D is scary.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
its gonna be so nice when Bigby, and al harris come back, we need them to help this d. anyone know when their due back?

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Realistically, Miami has the best O-line in the NFL. How can anyone really be surprised that our decimated defense was dominated by them?

On a lighter note, how awesome was that 4th and goal play!

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
its gonna be so nice when Bigby, and al harris come back, we need them to help this d. anyone know when their due back?

Not soon enough! I think they've been in practice but I'm not sure on that.

Happy: Dallas is starting to break the Vikings. Soothe my broken heart! :viksux:

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its pretty sad when ya watch the game and you keep on telling yourself they can't keep sucking this bad.

Members online

Latest posts