Official Game Day Thread: Dolphins @ Packers - 10/17: LOSS 23 - 20

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
If it had to be any team, I kinda am a closet dolphins fan, Easy to root for the dolphins when they have the patriots and jets in their division. Too bad they wont give us their O-line.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who got banged up exactly? I don't recall anyone getting injured or anything...please specify!

Chill man, no injuries that I saw. Peterson looked like he had an issue later in the game. I'm not so much worried for him, you answered that in another thread. I'm more worried about Favre, too many sacks and hits. If they can't protect him, as you said he's not really mobile, he's gonna get whacked and not last the season. Same can be said for Rogers, if the Packers can't protect him, we can't really complain if we lose our starting QB for the season.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chill man, no injuries that I saw. Peterson looked like he had an issue later in the game. I'm not so much worried for him, you answered that in another thread. I'm more worried about Favre, too many sacks and hits. If they can't protect him, as you said he's not really mobile, he's gonna get whacked and not last the season. Same can be said for Rogers, if the Packers can't protect him, we can't really complain if we lose our starting QB for the season.

This is all through text, very hard to perceive, but believe me when I say I am calm, very calm actually. I thought you might have seen/heard something regarding injury, so never-mind.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is all through text, very hard to perceive, but believe me when I say I am calm, very calm actually. I thought you might have seen/heard something regarding injury, so never-mind.

I just had a late tea with my psychic and she thinks Favre is going to come down with the yips two days before the game, then claim he can't even pick up a football much to less throw one so therefore he can't start. Peterson is going to miss the bus. Aliens are going to kidnap the rest of your team and send senior citizens to take their place. That's just the half of it. I can't tell you anything else, I promised.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
I just had a late tea with my psychic and she thinks Favre is going to come down with the yips two days before the game, then claim he can't even pick up a football much to less throw one so therefore he can't start. Peterson is going to miss the bus. Aliens are going to kidnap the rest of your team and send senior citizens to take their place. That's just the half of it. I can't tell you anything else, I promised.

Kitten: That's funny. I, too, was told similar things by my psychic. However, instead of the whole senior citizen thing, she told me that aliens would take the Vikings to LA.

aaronqb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Injury Tally (week 6). This gives the total number of games lost due to injury for players that started on opening day. As a point of reference, the 1996 Packers lost 15 games to injury to starters:

Ryan Grant: 15 games
Nick Barnett: 12 games
Morgan Burnett: 12 games
Jermichael Finley: 1 game
Mark Tauscher: 2 games
Brandon Chillar: 2 games
Sam Shields: 2 games
Clay Matthews: 1 game

Total: 47 games

Notes:
1) In game 1, the Packers played in the nickel the entire game and so Chillar and Shields were starters. If we assume that they played in the base, then we substitute 1 game lost by Pickett for the 4 games lost by Shields/Chillar.
2) When players go on Injured Reserve, I put all remaining games in the games lost column. Until then, it is week-to-week. For instance, if Finley were to be put on IR, then his total would immediately go to 11 games.

Raptorman

Vikings fan since 1966.
Reaction score
You know, I went to my psychic and she had hours posted on her door. You would think if she was any good she would know when I would be coming and be there?

At the rate Favre is turning the ball over, him missing a game may not be such a bad thing. He's putting up T-Jack numbers, and T-Jack don't make 20 million a year.

MNVIKES4EVA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You know, I went to my psychic and she had hours posted on her door. You would think if she was any good she would know when I would be coming and be there?

At the rate Favre is turning the ball over, him missing a game may not be such a bad thing. He's putting up T-Jack numbers, and T-Jack don't make 20 million a year.

Ummm....Rodgers has 7 INT as well...a turnover is a turnover.....

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ummm....Rodgers has 7 INT as well...a turnover is a turnover.....

very true, don't forget Favre's 5 fumbles this season either making his turnovers a total of 12 through 5 games, now that's ugly...no I'm not a Favre hater, I just don't like those pervy Vikings

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kitten: That's funny. I, too, was told similar things by my psychic. However, instead of the whole senior citizen thing, she told me that aliens would take the Vikings to LA.

Aliens from space or the one's not suppose to be in this country?

Members online

Latest posts