Official Game Day Thread: Bears @ Packers - 1/2: WIN 10 - 3

tripleguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears should sit their starters in the 2nd half. Pack should pull it out against the scrubs. This game really shows the glaring weakness in the O-line and lack of a running game. TT's decision to not pick up a running back could be the reason this team either doesn't make the playoffs or is one and done if they do. Chicago's good D shows that a one dimensional team can't survive.

PackerChamps

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bears should sit their starters in the 2nd half. Pack should pull it out against the scrubs. This game really shows the glaring weakness in the O-line and lack of a running game. TT's decision to not pick up a running back could be the reason this team either doesn't make the playoffs or is one and done if they do. Chicago's good D shows that a one dimensional team can't survive.

Bears won't sit anyone and will win by 20 points. Packers won't score a point. Take that to Vegas my friend. Bad Offense and bad play calling = 0 points.

PackerFanLV

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dude WTF is the offence doing?? They are making this harder then in needs to be. Wow this game is rediculous.

Zeppelinelite51

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last I checked it is the poor play calling and the terrible job of the O-line.. not the fact T.T. didnt pick-up another RB

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
C'mon Packers, time to stand up and be counted. This play off place has our name on it, you just need to grab it. :pray:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!

Now cmon man, we need to be better prepared than that. This OL needs to go punching the Eagles' mouth, if we want to go anywhere. We're not gonna be able to win away in the playoffs just with the D. We need Rodgers to play perfectly, we need the freaking receivers to act like they're good, and stop dropping balls and fumbling like crazy, and we need the OL to freaking block someone for more than 3 seconds!!!!!!

Stop thinking about the freaking pro bowl, stop thinking about what has happened. It's a new season, we need EVERYBODY playing great and focused. Get to it McCarthy!

BTW, I had a prediction about GB punters before the season... Couldn't be more wrong and happier. Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a punter. The Ginger Menace is for real!!!!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Sigh, it was cover 2, it gives us fits..That is what happened this game...The Bears D is solod and play the scheme we have little success at...

We play them again we will have issues AGAIN....IF the execution on Jennings, Rodgers isnt there

L

Lunchboxer

Bears won't sit anyone and will win by 20 points. Packers won't score a point. Take that to Vegas my friend. Bad Offense and bad play calling = 0 points.

Keep doing what you are doing your helping us win.

Keep posting negative post and we will keep winning.

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score

Well, you were right on with your prediction that the Bears won't sit anyone.

Other than that, you were wrong. Now, go back to the Vikings forum where you belong.

Bomber

Clueless but Luvin It
Reaction score
Bedtime for me guys. Celtic beat Rangers 2-0, Packer beat Bears 10-3, don't go back to work until Wednesday then I am off to Tenerife on vacation next week. I am loving 2011 right now.

Goodnight and God Bless.

In Rod We Trust!!!

Members online

Latest posts